Days...

"Auntie Mia, can you tell me a story when I was a baby?" Andy asked Mia. She turned around and looked at him, "Sure, let me think of one." She said. Mia was babysitting Andy for Christina as she went to work. "Oh! Here I got one, let's say this was the first time I babysat you, and well...it wasn't as I thought it would be. Let's begin.."

Four years ago...

"Ok! Mia, Andy has his bottles in the cabinet. His diapers are in the blue bin alright, call me if you need anything." Christina said in a bit of a panic voice. Mia chuckled, "It's alright sis, I got it all under control! Andy and I will be fine!" Mia said holding Andy. Christina smiled, "Alright, Love you Andy." She said kissing Andy's cheek. He giggled, "Mama. Bye!" He said, he's only one so he doesn't know how to speak properly yet. Mia waved good bye as Christina left for work. "Now! Let's go to the park!" Mia said. Andy smiled, soon Mia got Andy's shoes on and so did Mia and they left to go to the park.

"Ok, what should we do first!?" Mia asked, Andy looked around and walked to the slide. "Uhh how about the swings." Mia suggested. Andy looked at her and narrowed his eyebrows and made a mad face. "Hey I'm in charge here!" Mia said, Andy then pointed to the slide. "Umm swings first." Mia said putting Andy in the baby swing and started to push him. Andy didn't look amused at all, "Uh Andy sorry for saying this but you look a lot like your mother! Anyways let's go to the sand box!" Mia said taking Andy out of the swing and placing him on the ground. Then Mia dropped her phone, "Shit." She mumbled and turned around.

But when she wasn't looking Andy ran off to the stairs. Children were running up and down the stairs, he climbed higher and higher. The slide was very high up, then Andy reached the slide. Mia turned around, "Oka Andy lets-Andy..." she said, she looked and saw Andy smiling at her from the highest slide. "ANDY-CHAN NO!" she yelled and ran after him. Then Andy slid down the slide by himself and laid perfectly on the ground. Mia ran over to him and picked him up, "Andy! You're just like your mother doing all those daring things!" She said. "Okay let's go home." She said, as she walked back to the apartments.

Once they got inside Mia warmed up Andy's bottle. "Okay Andy, let's take a nap. I'm gonna feed you your bottle! Look it has milk in it yum!" Mia said. Andy looked at her, "No." He said. Mia was stunned, "What! No! Andy-Chan! You need to eat!" She said trying to put the bottle in his month. He moved his head away, "Nah." He said. Mia sighed, "Fine let's watch Black Butler then." She said Turing on the T.V. Andy watch in amazed, "Sebastian! Yay!" He said. "No Andy! Team Claude!" Mia said. Andy looked at her and stick his tongue out. "Boo Claude! Sebastian! Yay!" He said.

"What! You're my nephew and you like Claude!" Mia said. Andy shook his head, "Ciel! Cake! Demons!" He said. "Ehh don't say demons..Andy..don't say that word." She said. A couple minutes later Mia felt a bit sleepy, then she feel asleep. Andy looked around, he got up and walked to the kitchen. He may be only one but he got his smartness from his mother. He grabbed water from the fridge and brought it over to Mia. Then he dumped the water all over her. She woke up and looked at him, "ANDY NOO!" she yelled.

Andy ran off and jumped onto the stove. "ANDY STOP! YOU CAN GET HURT!" Mia yelled trying to get him. Then he jumped off the stove and and to the bed room. Since the apartment was on the fifth level it was very high, not to mention the window was open. "Andy! Come over! We can watch Black Butler and I'll let you eat all the cake you want!" Mia said smiling. Andy looked at her, "Nah." He said then got an idea. He went half way out the window. "ANDREW! NO!" Mia yelled reaching for him. Andy laughed and jumped onto Mia. "AHH ANDY GET OFF!" she yelled spinning in circles.

Then Andy let go and fell onto the bed, Mia looked at him. "Andy...Andy..my sweet nephew..please if you listen. We can watch Sebastian fight Grell and eat cake!" Mia said. "You and Sebby. Like." He said. Mia tried to think what he was trying to say then it hit her, he what's her to like Sebastian. Fuck, Mia thought, but knew it was the only thing that will keep him from doing daredevil stuff. "Okay fine now let's go." Mia said. Andy followed her into the living room. A few minutes later, Mia got strawberry shortcake and milk and honey. Then they both watch Black Butler. "Go Sebastian." Mia said disappointed.

"YAY! SEBBY!" Andy said, drinking his milk. Soon he fell asleep. Mia picked him up and put him into bed. A hour later Christina came home. "Hi Mia! How was Andy! I missed him so much! Was he good!" She asked. "Ehh-Yeah in a way." Mia said. "Uh?" Christina asked raising a eyebrow. Then Andy ran to Christina, "MAMA!" He said and hugged her. She picked him up, "Where you a good boy! I bet you were you're always a good boy! Right Mia!" Christina asked. Mia just lost her sanity, "Yep! He was good, no trouble with him!" She said smiling. "Thanks Mia! For watching him! It means a lot!" Christina said. "You're welcome." Mia said smiling. Mia loved Christina and Andy so much, she is glad that she had both of them in her life, even if they are both crazy.

End of story...

"Wow, I don't remember doing that." Andy said. Mia laughed, "You were a baby, so I won't except you to remember everything. But you are like your mother, daring. Taking risk, I like that about her. She has courage. Like you." Mia said kissing Andy's forehead. Andy giggled, "So team Sebastian!" He said. "Mmmmm Maybe.." Mia said, "Maybe."