Born

Christina was cutting Andy's hair, Andy of course squirming. "Mama you're pulling at my hair!" He Yelled. Christina chuckled, "Andy, sweetie please don't move! We do this every time!" She said. "There all done, you look so handsome." She said removing the cape. Andy run his fingers through his hair, "Really!?" He asked. "Of course, you're the most handsomest boy I've ever seen in my life." She said stroking his cheek. "But Pete said only people with blonde hair and blue eyes are pretty or handsome. So I can't be handsome." He said. Christina laughed, "My, my, well that's just Pete's opinion. I happen to think everyone is beautiful, but no one is more beautiful then you." She said kissing his cheek.

"Really. So I don't have to be blonde and have blue eyes to be beautiful." He asked. "Nope! You can have hazel eyes and brown hair just like me to be beautiful. Studies show that people find hazel eyes more beautiful then blue." Christina said. Andy's eyes grew wide, "Really!" He asked, Christina nodded. "Yep. Besides the day you were born, I knew you were going to be handsome." She said. "Mama, what was it like? What happen on the day I was born?" He asked. Christina's eyes grew wide, she never thought her son would ask her this question at a young age. Christina smiled, "I'll tell you the story." She said. Andy sat on her lap and looked at her. "Let's begin."

Five years ago...
(Also Christina is telling the story..)

"I was in school, I was with auntie Mia. We were walking to science class together. Once we got there, I sat down not feeling well. The teacher asked me if I was alright, I said I was. I didn't think anything was gonna happen besides you were born a bit early then what the doctor's said when you were gonna be born. After a while, I kept feeling a pain. It hurt like hell, Mia asked me if I was alright then my water broke. Everyone was scared, but I wasn't, I knew the pain was gonna be unreal. But I was excited that my baby boy was gonna be born. Everyone panic in the room but the teacher told them to calm down and leave. So they all left besides Mia, and the teacher. Soon the ambulance came and took Mia and I to the hospital. Auntie Kiara and auntie Rachel and auntie Aliyah came as well. They were all there, when you were born."

"I remember the doctor numbing me, so I won't feel the pain. I remember holding auntie Mia's hand and telling her "I'm scared." She looked at me with a smile, and said "You'll Be fine, just think soon you will hold your baby." That gave me the strength to use all my energy to push you out. After a hour, you were here into the world. When I first held you, you open your eyes. I cried, my tears fell onto your face. I told you I love you, and you are handsome. After that I took a shower and took care of you. Everyone got to hold you, and soon they all left. Auntie Mia stayed with me for two nights until I brought you home. I had to take you to school with me for a little, and you did so well. Everyone loved you, my teachers said you were so adorable and look just like me."

"I remember the first time you cried, I cried. I sung you a lullaby and you fell asleep. After that I graduate and we moved to California. Then it was us two." Christina said.
End of story..

Andy looked at her in amazement, "Wow." He said. Christina smiled, "You're such a good boy. The nicest boy I've ever met." She said. Andy smiled, and hugged Christina, she hugged back of course. "Why don't we make dinner." She said letting him go. Andy smiled, "Sure. Can we have noodles?" He asked. Christina nodded then got up, "Let's go make some." She said. They walked to the kitchen and stared making the noddles. Andy had his stool to help Christina cook. "You might be tall, who knows Andy I'm not the tallest." She said. "Auntie Mia is tall." Andy said, "Yeah she is. But she's taller then me." She said. "Will I be short?" Andy asked, "I don't know." Christina said.

"Pete said I'm too tiny." Andy said, "You are, because I'm tiny as well." Christina said putting the noodles on the plate. "Now let's go eat." She said, they went to the table and stared to eat. After they ate, Andy looked outside it was night time. "Let's go to bed Andy. Tomorrow I'll take you to the park. How's that?" She asked. Andy nodded then walked with Christina, to her room. He got his pajamas on and grabbed his raccoon stuff animal. Christina laid next to him and held him. "Good night Andy, I love you." She said. "Love you too mama." The they both fell asleep.