Christmas

I know it's not Christmas yet lol, but this is a plot I had in me head lolz enjoy.

"Mama where are we going?" Five year old Andy asked. "We're going to Wisconsin, to see auntie Mia." Christina said packing her and Andy's clothes. Andy looked around a bit confused, "So we're seeing auntie Mia? Where?" Andy asked grabbing his stuff raccoon. He sat on the bed and looked at Christina, "What is a Wisconsin?" He asked, Christina giggled. "Wisconsin is a state, we live in a state called California. There are fifty states." She said trying to explain what a five year old can understand. "Oh, how long are we staying there for?" He asked, "For a while baby, we'll be leaving in the morning alright. So it's best if you go to sleep right now." Christina said putting the blankets over Andy. "But I want to stay up with you mama." He said. "No, you need sleep." She said. Andy sighed, "Ok." He said then slowly fell asleep.

The next day came and Christina and Andy were at the airport looking for Mia. "AUNTIE MIA!" Andy shouted then ran to her. Mia hugged him, "Hi my beautiful nephew!" She said spinning him around. "Hi sis!" Christina said as she hugged Mia, "Hi Christina." Mia said back. "Alright let's go!" Christina said holding Andy's hand. As Christina buckled Andy in she saw snow falling down. "Uh, would you look at that. The snow is falling, oh Andy it's your first time seeing snow!" Christina said smiling and poking his cheek. Andy's eyes grew wide, he looked out the window. The snow was sticking to the ground and it was coming down a lot. "Mia be careful! We don't want to us to die!? We have a kid in the back!" Christina said jokingly. Mia laughed, "It's okay, besides I don't think Andy is listing he's busy looking outside." Mia said.

Christina turned around and looked at Andy, who was looking outside in the woods. "Uh." Christina said smiling. Once they got to Mia's house christina unbuckled Andy and set him down. Andy walked and picked up the snow, "Mama, it's cold." He said dropping it. "Yes it is." She said, he stepped in it. "Mom, it's beautiful." He said. Christina smiled, "I love snow very much. It's a bummer we don't get it in California." She said. He nodded, "Okay let's go inside it's a bit cold." She said. Then they got their bags and walked inside. After a while Andy was watching anime as Christina and Mia talked, "Mom! Why does Mikasa like Eren?!" Andy asked drinking his coffee. "Because she just does." Christina yelled back.

Soon Andy fell asleep on the couch, Christina picked him up and brought him to the room where Christina and him were staying. She placed him on the bed and put the blankets over him, she kissed his forehead, "Goodnight my angel." She said then shit the door a bit. She walked to the kitchen and sat on the chair, "Man time flies." Christina said. Mia nodded, "I know, you don't like talking about this but who do you think the father is? Like do you have a guess on who Andy's father is?" Mia asked. Christina smiled, "I guess it could have Joe the guy in my math class. I'm kidding, Who knows really." She chuckled. "I really don't know, his father could be close by or dead. He might be rich or poor. But by judging on all the men I slept with. I really don't know." Christina said.

Soon it was Christmas Eve, Andy and Christina were in the kitchen with Mia. "Auntie Mia I can't reach the cookies!" Andy said jumping up and down trying to reach the cookies. Mia smiled, "Here, you go. Leave some for Santa's reindeers as well." She said handing him the chocolate chip cookies. Andy open it and put some on the plate, then poured milk in the cup. He carried it the the living room and set it down next to the Christmas tree. "There!" He said and ran back to Christina. "Time for a bath." Christina said picking him up. "No!" He said, "Now, now, be a good boy or else Santa won't give you your gifts." She said. He pouted then went to the bathroom, Christina gave him a bath and then after that put on his Christmas pajamas.

They walked to the room, Andy cuddled up in the blankets. "Go to sleep, or else Santa won't come." Christina said rubbing his head. "Mama, I love you." He said, Christina smiled and kissed his cheek. "Love you too." She said. After Andy fell asleep, Christina and Mia got the presents and placed them under the tree and eventually went to sleep. The next morning Andy woke up, he ran to the living room and noticed the cookies were all gone and so was the milk. Presents were under the tree, his eyes grew wide and a big smile was on his face. He ran to Mia's room, and jump on her bed. "AUNITE MIA WAKE UP WAKE UP! SANTA CAME!" He said. Mia slowly woke up, "W-what?" She asked, she look at her clock, 5:30am. "Kid it's early still go back to sleep." She said.

Andy looked at her, "Can I lay down with you then?" He asked. "Sure." She said then he cuddled up next to her. A hour later everyone woke up and Mia and Christina watch as Andy open his gifts. Christina smiled, "See now you can draw on paper. And not on the walls." She said. Soon Christina and Andy went outside, the snow was falling. Andy reached his hand out as a snowflake fell onto his hand. It melted away, "How come it went away?" He asked. "Cause its ice and ice melts when it touched warm things like your hand." She said. Andy nodded, "Are all snowflakes the same?" He asked. Christina shook her head, "No, their not. Every snowflake is different just like us. But you know what all snowflakes are beautiful."

Here's another little short story!

Christina and Mia were getting ready for anime con, and Andy will be coming along as well. "Well I'm being Madam Red and you're being Grell what should we dress Andy as?" Christina asked. Then it hit Mia, "How about Ciel when he dressed as a girl." Mia said with a evil smile. Christina looked at Andy who was watching Black Butler and drinking tea and eating cake. "GO SEBASTIAN!" He Yelled, "No Andy! It's team Claude!" Mia yelled. Andy turned to her and shook his head, "Nah Mama said Sebastian is hot so I'm going with Sebastian." Andy said. Mia look at Christina, "Ha ha.." she said. "Okay let's dress him up as Ciel." Christina said.

The day at anime con, Christina and Mia got lots of positive comments from people saying how cool their cosplays are. Especially Andy, who looked good as Ciel. "Aww he's so cute! Mind if I take a picture?" A fan girl asked. Christina nodded, then the girl took the picture and left. "Mother why do I need to wear a dress!?" Andy asked. "Because you have to! Besides you look cute!" She said poking his cheek. "Next time let's dress him up as little Levi and you can be Kuchel." Mia suggested. Christina looked at Mia with fan girl syndrome in her eyes, "Yes." She said.