A Mother's Love

Attack On Titan..
This is a story about Christina's and Levi's daughter, Jane and Mia's and Eren's child Luke..

"LUKE!" Jane yelled, as she ran towards him. Luke looked away, "What happen?" Jane asked as she touched his face. Luke stared to blushed, but tried to hide it with his hair. "I-I fell don't worry." Luke said trying to make Jane not worry about him. "It's those bullies uh?" Jane asked, Luke nodded. Jane sighed and lift his arm up, "H-HEY! What are you doing?!" He asked. She looked all over his body, luckily for Luke, Jane didn't notice his red face. "OH MY! LUKE COME WITH ME NOW!" Jane yelled as she grabbed his hand and ran with him to her house. Once they got to Jane's house they raced upstairs to the bathroom, Jane shut the door. "Sit down, and take off your shirt!" Jane yelled as she stepped on the stool to open the cabinet. "T-take my shirt off?" Luke asked stuttering. "It's fine, I've seen you naked many times, we use to take baths together when we we're young." Jane said giggling. "W-we don't speak of that." Luke said blushing. Soon Jane got all the medical stuff, "Okay, now take your shirt off!" She yelled. "B-but!-", "TAKE THE DAMN SHIRT OFF!" Jane yelled even louder, then she grabbed his shirt and took it off. Luke blushed, and Jane sighed "Sorry, I didn't mean to yell." She said. She grabbed his arm and looked at it, "They cut you deep, I'm gonna have to stitch you up." She said. Luke looked at his arm and noticed the cut, "Oh." He said.

Jane took a deep breath, "Sorry it's gonna sting a bit. So please bare with me in this." she said. Then begin to clean the cut, Luke began to groaned out in pain and Jane sighed. She felt bad, then she began to soak up the blood. "Ok, time to stitch it up. This shouldn't hurt that bad." Jane said. Then she began to stitch it up, "How do you know how to do this?" Luke asked. "My mother was a medical nurse when she was part of the scouts. One time my father got hurt and she stitched him up. That's the first time they had a actual full conversation." Jane said. "Oh. So that's how they met." Luke said. Jane giggled, "Yep." She said. Luke watched as Jane stitch him up, her grey eyes seem more blue. "Her voice is so sweet. I don't want her to get hurt, she's too valuable to die in this world." Luke thought to himself. Jane looked at him  and smiled, Luke felt his face turn red, "There all finished, try not to move it too much." She said as she wrapped his arm. "Here lift your arms up." Jane said as she picked his shirt up. "U-um okay." He said slowly lifting his arms up, she then put his shirt back on. "There all done." She said smiling, "Her dimples, she's so cute." Luke thought to himself. "Now, do me a favor and be more carful next time. I don't want you getting hurt." Jane said kissing his forehead. Luke couldn't hide it anymore, his face turn a bight red. But then he noticed Jane left the bathroom, "W-wait, J-Jane!" He yelled as he ran out of the bathroom. "He's a sweet kid, I almost feel like a mother to him." Jane though to herself. "He' s a cute kid."