Attack On titan (Part 3)

Mia woke up, she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "God...what time is it?" She mumbled to herself. She grabbed her phone and looked at the time, 6:45am, she put her phone down and walked out of her room. "Christini!?" She yelled out, no answer. She stared to get worried until she remembered she went out with Levi. "OH SHIT!" She yelled, she forgot Eren was coming over to hang out. She went back to her room and quickly got dress, she brushed her hair and then brushed her teeth. Then her phone buzzed.

Eren: Hey Mia! I'm on my way now!

Mia: Sweet! Alright I'll meet you down there in a bit.

Eren: Alright.

A few minutes later Mia went downstairs, to meet Eren. She looked around till she saw him running to her. "MIA!" He yelled, she looked at him and smiled. "Hey, what's up." Mia said, "The ceiling." He said back. Mia was quiet till she let out a chuckle, then Eren stared laughing. "Oh, that's funny. Ready to go to my place?" Mia asked. Eren nodded, they climbed the stairs and Mia opened the door. "Wow, this is where you live?" Eren asked. Mia nodded, "Do you want anything?" She asked. Eren shook his head, "Nah, but I would like you to show me around this place." He said. "S-sure." Mia said blushing a bit. "We'll start here, this is the kitchen." She said pointing to the kitchen. The cabinets were white and the counters are a marble white. "Nice!" Eren said, "And this is my cabinet, where I keep my food!" Mia said as she open one of the white cabinets. "Lot's of junk food, and...Nutella?" Erne said. Mia blushed, "And coffee." She said. "Nice!" Eren said, "And this is Christina's cabinet, all her organic food. And organic maple syrup." She said with a chuckle.

"Next this is the washer and dryer." Mia said opting a small door, the shutting it. "This is a small closet, mostly filled with extra blankets and pillows. Also some of Christina's cosplay." Mia said closing the door. "Next is my bathroom, nothing much. My room is the master room." Mia said opting her door. "Whoa." Eren said. There were papers, books, and pens everywhere. "You must be studying really hard." Eren said rubbing the back of his neck. "Yes, very much." Mia said. She walked towards the living room, "This is where Christina and I play Xbox and watch movies. She's really bad at video games but she likes them. Then this is her room, and her bathroom. I don't know if she will let me show people her room so we wont look." Mia said. "So that is the tour of the house?" Mia said. Eren smiled, "So why don't we go watch a movie." He said walking towards the living room. He sat on the couch, Mia blushed and then walked to him. She sat next to Eren about 6 feet away from him. "S-so...where are you and your sister from?" Eren asked.

Mia looked at him, "We're not biologically blood sisters, but what Christina calls it 'sisters by heart'." Mia said. "Oh." Eren said, "But we're from Illinois. I knew Christina since 6th grade, she..she and I helped each other when we had problems in our lives." Mia said. "Sorry about that." Eren said, "It's okay, by the way how old are you?" Mia asked. "Um 19." He said, "Same, my birthday was two weeks ago." Mia said. "What! Oh, uh happy late birthday?" Eren said nervously. "Thank you, is Levi your brother?" Mia asked, Eren stared laughing, "Him and I, NO! We're just friends in a way. He is a pretty cool dude though. You should have seen his face when he saw Christina. He never showed his emotions but with her, man I don't know what she did but he has feelings or her." Eren said. "Oh." Was all Mia could say. She is happy for her sister, but is also scared of losing her. "But anyways, do you have a boyfriend or anything?" Eren asked. Mia shook her head, "No, if I did why would I invite you over?" Mia said giggling. Eren let out a small chuckle, "Yeah you have a point. Does your parents live around here?" Eren asked.

"No, my dad lives in Illinois and my mom...well lets just say she is a bitch." Mia said. "Oh, my father is somewhere and my mom passed away when I was young. She was killed in a car accident." Eren said. "Wow...I'm so sorry." Mia said, "Yeah, she was the best mom eve but now she's gone." He said. Mia slide over to him a bit and put her hand on his shoulder. He jumped a bit and looked at her, and smiled. "So what do you want to watch?" Mia asked, as she grabbed the remote and turn on the T.V. "How about, The Emoji Movie." Eren said. Mia rolled her eyes, "Okay, how about Beauty and he Beast." Mia said. "Whatever you want bae." Eren said, then his face grew red for what he just said. Mia grew red but then smiled, "O-okay." She said then played the movie. After a while Mia slowly fell asleep on Eren shoulders. He looked at her and smile, "Such a sweet girl." He said patting her head. He picked her up bride style and carried her to her room. He placed her onto her bed and covered her with blankets. He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote "Sorry I had to go, thanks for having me over. I'll text you tonight and maybe we can hang out again.-Eren".

He placed the note next to her and smiled, "Bye, Mia." He said the kissed her forehead. He walked out of the place and went home. A few hours later Mia woke up, "W-what happen?" She ask herself, she looked around to see where Eren was. But then she found the note and read it, she smiled. Then she got up and went to her bathroom and turn the shower on. "He's so cute." She though as she got into the shower. A few minutes later she heard the door open, "Christina is here. i wonder if she had a nice day. I bet she did, she needs love. But do I need love?"