Oceans

Women. A long time ago, men who walked down the oceans at nigh, saw a women. Sitting in the sand, they thought she was a mermaid but no. She was actually a women, well kinda. You see, the legend goes as said, when men walked the ocean at night, they might see her. Men will walk up to her and ask her if she was alright. The women will turn towards them and look at the man. The man will love her, like that. Her beauty, she had long white hair, with bangs. She wore a white dress that flows in the wind. She wore a flower-crown, with coral roses. But the only thing that scared men wore her eyes, you didn't see her eyes, they were wrapped in bandages. But did that stop then man from loving her? No. It didn't, her beauty took over them. "Will you please help me? I'm lost and I can't see." She begged, she will touched the man's body, "If you help me, I will award you." She whisperers into their ear. The man will agree and take her to his home. Once they got to his house, the man will take her to the room and be dominant over her. Little did that man know, something will happen to him. Once they will be done doing that sinful act. The women will go to the kitchen and grab a knife. She will go back to the room, and then stab the man. before his finale moments of life she will tell him something, that in both life and death will make you think. "Men. Women. We are all the same. Throw a pretty women or man in front of them and then they tell the man or women that he or she will award them with lust. It's the same, they don't care if hey have no eyes, or they can't hear. Lust, takes over you, you love me just for my looks, you didn't even ask me what my name was. But, just so you know, I can see." She tells him. Then she takes off her bandages to reveal her eyes. Every man, got scared of her eyes. They were yellow and had a small red dot in the center. She will crawl on top of them and make sure her face touches his. "Do you find me pretty still?"She will asked. The men that used her will always say the same thing. "N-no you're ugly! A monster!" They shout. The women will smirk, "Now I've proven my point, you only love women for their looks." She will say, then stab then in the heart. She will rip the heart out and watch it slowly beat in her hands. "Look at this, this pathetic thing told the man that he actually loves me." She saids. Then she would rip the heart in half. Place one half next to the dead man and she keeps the other half. She put her bandages on and then lights the house on fire. As she walks back to the beach, she looks at the house that is now up in flames. "Desire, you never loved me. You only loved me for my beauty." She saids then walks off. She puts the heart under a rock that had over 200+ hearts of men and women. "Disgusting." She will say. "My name is Ocean, because I'm beautiful but also terrifying."  Now you know, what Ocean was saying. Everyone will look at a women or a man and love them just for his or her looks. Don't even bother telling your name to them. Just give them lust and then they will agree. After showing the man or women your true side, they might not like it. So, beauty is all that matters uh? Sill, Ocean walks the beach at night waiting for her next victim, to make them love her just for her looks.