Moon's Suicide (part 1)

*Jin takes the blame for what happened and ends up in jail. Taehyung feels depressed because he thinks none of this would've happened if he never ran away and never trusted Chihun*

How does J-Hope feel about all this?

*In J-Hope, Jimin, And Namjoons room*

Namjoon: J-Hope?

J-Hope: What?

Namjoon: How do you feel about... Moon- calling the cops on Taehyung?

Jimin: Did... did you see the look on her face when she... when she did it?

J-Hope: I... Hate... Her....

*knock knock*

J-Hope: WHO IS IT?

Moon: It's... M-

J-Hope: GO AWAY

Jimin: J-Hope... calm down!

Moon: Wait! Open the door- I can explain!

Namjoon: Let her in-

J-Hope: FINE. *opens door* but she's not coming inside

Moon: Hoseok... I- I was very upset when Jin... k- killed Unji...

J-Hope: KILLED? IT WASN'T EVEN HIS FAULT. SHE GOT HIT BY A CAR! JIN WASN'T IN THAT CAR! *tries to slam door*

Moon: *stops him* Calm down- Fine, I was upset when Unji died. I wanted to get revenge... when Taehyung came to my house... I invited Chihun. I didn't know they would get violent... I didn't want this to happen... I was scared for my life- so I called the cops. I had a reason to be scared of the other members...

J-Hope: YOU CALLED CHIHUN? THE MAN WHO HIT UNJI WITH THE CAR? AND I KNEW YOU WERE PLANNING FOR SOMETHING VIOLENT TO HAPPEN. I SAW YOUR FACE WHEN YOU CALLED THE COPS.

*J-Hope slams the door and Moon runs off, crying fake little tears like the devil she is*

Namjoon: I can't believe she said all of that...

Jimin: Does she think we're stupid? Besides, Chihun deserved to be killed after everything.

*In Jin and Sugas room*

Suga: This is awful... What am I going to do in this room without Jin hyung? And who's going to cook for BTS?

Suga: *texting Jimin* Jimin... Can I sleep over with You, Namjoon, and J-Hope?

Jimin: Sure... You can sleep in my bed.

Suga: Okay. But if you don't have a comfortable pillow then there's going to be a problem

Jimin: Okay!!! I'll order new pillows right now. (Don't kill me)

*Suga goes to Namhopeji's room*

Suga: Did my pillow come yet?

Jimin: I JUST ordered it

Namjoon: You ordered him a new pillow?

Jimin: Yea, he's sleeping over

Suga: Where's J-Hope?

Namjoon: He's VERY upset about what happened. Now he hates Moon.

Suga: I never liked her

Namjoon: Oh shoot, it's raining outside!

Suga: and?

Namjoon: Hoseok went outside to go... somewhere

*Where is J-Hope?*

J-Hope: I can't believe Moon did that... I'm glad I never took her to Jang Su Sam. She deserves to STARVE.