Nae Unji & her secret

J-Hope: Hey you!

Stalker: Wh- what?

*Namjoon, Jimin, and J-Hope go up to the stalker*

Namjoon: H-

Stalker: *shoves phone in pocket and runs, but drops her wallet*

Namjoon: Oh shoot! HEY! WAIT!

Stalker: *runs off*

Namjoon: Jimin, you're short. Pick up her wallet and hand it to me. We should try to meet up with her and return it.

Jimin: This wallet has nothing to do with my height-

J-Hope: Jimin can't pick up everything for you that gets dropped

Jimin: thank you, Hoseok.

J-Hope: ...because his arms are so short

Namjoon: your right! *picks up wallet* we have to return this

J-Hope: does she have her phone number someone on a piece of paper in her wallet?

Jimin: Yea, because she would just happen to have that

Namjoon: *looks inside* she doesn't. But her name is Nae Unji. She's 26.

Jimin: Why Do we need to know that, though?

Namjoon: Read this piece of folded paper in her wallet... it says "He's gone"

J-Hope: Open it! Read what it says

Namjoon: Shoot, this is crazy... it says...

Jimin: *grabs it and reads it* It says... "I saw him... my idol. At first I though "Ah, Taehyung is here! My idol!". Until a stranger took him into a van and drove off. What if BTS found out? What will Jungkook do? I know for a fact that he wouldn't run away..."

*After Jimin reads it, the members are JungSHOOK. What did they just hear? Did Taehyung really get kidnapped? Was the "stalker" Nae Unji going to try to help them, or was she just going to keep it a secret?

To be continued