Taehyung is found... then lost?

*The next morning*
Jin: Moon-Hee and Hoseok are still gone...

Suga: ...and Taehyung!

Jin: Wait- Hoseok texted me!

*Suga and Jin read the texts from J-Hope*

J-Hope: We found him... I mean... we see him walking. I'll bring you where he is when we find out where he's living.

*Suga and Jin get ready to go where J-Hope is. But first, they tell the rest of BTS that they're going to see Taehyung soon*

At the old train station:

*Moon follows Taehyung while he walks back to the abandoned train car*

Moon (thinking): Well, there he is. I hope he doesn't catch me... Someone needs to convince him to come back to BTS. They're vacation will end soon, and they'll have to go preform in their concert. I'll just follow him and then get the other members to meet me at his hideout.

*later Moon comes too the hospital to get Jungkook and Suga, and J-Hope follows her.*

Moon: Hmm... Where's Jungkooks room? Ah, there's Min Suga! Why is he     waiting in the hallway?

 Where's Jungkooks room? Ah, there's Min Suga! Why is he     waiting in the hallway?

Suga: The doctors kicked me out because Jungkook is resting. I'm waiting for him to wake up

Moon: Oh- I wanted to bring you to Taehyungs hideout... near the trains...

Suga: I hope you get hit by a train

Moon (thinking): Woah, what did the doctor say to him? He must be in a bad mood. I'll go get Jimin, Namjoon, and J-Hope

J-Hope (thinking): I'm glad I followed her... why did Suga say that to her?

*Moon leaves and J-Hope goes up to Suga*

Later Moon gets everyone to come to Taehyungs spot...

Namjoon: *opens the door* hopefully he's still in here.

Jimin: *looks inside* he's not in there

Moon: Shoot, I wish I would've got you guys here earlier.

Jimin: Wait... There's only-

Jimin: Moon-Hee, Seokjin, Namjoon, and me. Jin is with Unji so... Where's Suga, J-Hope, and Jungkook?

Moon: Suga was in the hallway sitting in front of Jungkooks room. He said The doctor wouldn't let him in.

Jimin: And Where's J-Hope? He said he'd go follow you to the old train station last night. Where is he now?

Moon: oh shoot- he must've heard what Yoongi said to me...

Jimin: What?

Moon: Yoongi said... he- wanted me to g- get...

Jimin: Get What?

Moon: Get hi- hit by a train...

Jimin: What?

Namjoon: Oh no...

Moon: What?

Namjoon: we all know how much J-Hope likes you.

Moon: Wh- what?

Namjoon: We Have to hurry...