Part 29

I stepped on the stage ready to give my first attempt at performing my best. I got up there and didn't see my dad or Peter anywhere. I saw them run in and I knew that was the cue for me to start. Once I started singing; I really didn't want to stop. I actually sounded good. I can't believe that I was nervous. I'm actually sounding really good. I saw Peter smiling throughout the entire performance. The song ended and everyone stood up clapping. I bowed and quickly got off the stage. I walked over to Tony and Peter. Tony wrapped me in a tight hug. 

"You did wonderful up there," He said with a smile. He let me go from the hug. 

"Great job," Peter said to me.

I smiled at both of them. 

"Friday; play some music please," Tony said out loud. I looked a Peter and he looked like he wanted to dance with me but I gave him a look that my dad was here. 

[{Peter's POV}] FLASHBACK

I calmed down Ashley inside before her show. She left me standing there to go get the microphone ready. I quickly texted Mr.Stark to meet me in the kitchen. A couple of moments later he came in. I got all nervous and clammy. 

"What's up kid," He said to me.

"Well...I was..uh..wondering if I could...um...p-possibly ask..um..Ashley to be my girlfriend" I asked him. 

He looked at me a little confused but shortly after a smile grew across his face. "Go for it," He said to me. I couldn't stop smiling.

"We should probably go out there before she performs," I said. Tony nodded and we started running out there. Her performance was amazing.

[{Ashley's POV}]

Peter looked at my dad and then back to me. He smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me to the middle of the dance floor. 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran started playing. Peter brought me over and place his hands on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we rocked from side to side. I laid my head on his shoulder as we continued to dance. The song was about to end when I saw Peter reach for his back pocket; he pulled out a medium length box. He handed it to me. I looked at him confused.

"Open it," He said looking at the box then to me. I gave him a confused smile as I lifted the lid. It revealed a bracelet with little blue and red jewels. The colors of Spider-Man. I looked at the bracelet than to him.

"It's for you," He said to me.

"No, I can't except this," I said back closing the lid.

"No, I got it for you because," He said as he grabbed to box out of my hand. He opened the box and took the bracelet out. He unclipped it and clipped it around your wrist. It fit perfectly. "I was hoping you'd be my girlfriend," He said. I smiled and looked at my wrist. I looked up to him; he looked really nervous. 

"Yes; I'll be your girlfriend," I said back to him. A smile grew across his face. I hugged him. He hugged back but I pulled away and kissed him.