Part 18

Peter made his way to the washroom. The men sitting behind me got out of there seats and made there way over to the front desk where the cash was. They pulled out a gun and shot the ceiling everyone screamed.

"GET ON THE FLOOR" he yelled to everyone. I closed my eyes tightly and I started to glow purple. I got out of the seat and made my way over to the men. 

"GET BACK OR WE'LL SHOOT" he yelled at me. I started making a ball and pushed it towards them. It hit one guy and shot him to the wall. The two other men pointed the gun at me. They shot and I ducked; somersaulted over to them. Swung my leg around and knocked them both the ground. Peter came running shooting his webs at them. I made another ball and shot it at them. It knocked them to the wall and Peter webbed them to the wall. 

"One guy is gone," I yelled to Peter. I turn and see him pointing the gun at me. He shot and I stopped the bullet in the air and broke it. I did a flip in the air and caught his head with my leg and swung him around and to the ground. I had him down and Peter shoots his web which tied him up. We made sure the men were all secure in and couldn't get out. We let everyone out. Peter and I were outside. He webbed a side of the building and went up top. I used the power in my hands to shoot me into the air on top of the building he was on. I closed my eyes and the powers were gone. I felt weak and sat down. Peter sat down beside me and put his arm around me. 

"It's fine," he said. I rested my head on his shoulder. "You did amazing," he said to me, 

It made me smile. "Really?" I asked him. 

"Yeah," he said back. I felt him looking at me. I turned my head and smiled. "I'll be right back," he said as he jumped into an alleyway. He came back up in his outfit from before. "Sorry, our date was ruined," he said to me.

"Our date wasn't ruined; it's been perfect," I said.

"Good because it's not over just yet," he said as he got up and grabbed my hand. Peter shot a web and slowly brought us to the ground. He started running and pulling me behind him. He took me to a park. I have always found parks peaceful. The idea of just an outdoor area designed for fun makes me happy. He continues to pull me over to the swing set.

"Sit," he said with a smile. I went and sat on the swing. He started to push me. I started pumping my legs and he moved onto the swing beside me. We swung and laughed. Seeing him happy makes me smile. I slowed down and so did Peter. I got off and he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the actual playground. We went up near where the slide was and we sat beside each other. 

Peter was staring at me "Is there something on my face?" I asked him.

"No. You're just so beautiful," he said which made me blush and smile.

I look at him and smile. He looks back and smiles. My eyes shift to his lips and back to his eyes. He comes closer and closer. Our bodies are so close they could touch. The next thing I know our lips are touching. I swear I could hear fireworks. We both pulled away and smiled. I grabbed his hand and held it tight in mine. 

"I should probably get you home," Peter said to me.

"Ok..." I said. Still holding hands we walked off the playground and he walked me home. We didn't go to the front door because my dad would be waiting for me so instead we walked over to my balcony and Peter webbed us up there. 

"Thank you for tonight," I said to Peter with a giant smile.

"Anything for you," he said cutely. I kissed his cheek and opened the door into my room and went in; shut the door behind me and I turned around and Peter was gone. I walked over to the closet; grabbed my pajamas and changed in the washroom and went to bed. 

[{The Next Morning}]

I woke up to a knocking on my door. I slowly got out of bed and made my way over to the door and opened it. Outside my room was Wanda and Natasha. 

"Come in," I said as I turned around. They both walked in and Wanda shut the door behind her.

"So...?" Natasha said to me with a smirk.

"He took me to a cute diner for dinner but the guys that were hunting me down were there and they were going to rob the place. I had to do something so I let my powers take over and I took them down with the help of Spider-Man. So..people might know who I am now. But then he took me to the park where we kissed." I said. Wanda squeaked. 

"You two are too cute," Natasha said to me.

"Thanks," I said back.

"I hate to break it to you but we have training this morning," Natasha said to me with a little pout.

"Ok..let me get changed," I said as I got off the bed and walked to the washroom. I changed into my training outfit from yesterday.

"Any idea what you want you superhero name to be?" Wanda asked me from outside the washroom.

"I don't know. I want to see what the world think I should be called" I said back. "but I do think it would be called Vortex" I said.

"Vortex!" Natasha yelled.

"That's perfect" Wanda yelled to me. I came out and they both stood up. We left my room and made it to the training room. They taught me more tricks and exercises; how to control my powers and how to lift things with my powers. After 2 hours we took a break. There was a knock on the door and I went and opened it. It was Steve. 

"Need any help girls?" he asked us with a smirk.

"Nope; were good" Wanda replied. Steve smiled and left. 

"He's weird," I said to them and they both laughed. 

"Excited to go back to school tomorrow?" Wanda asked me.

"I guess," I said back. I totally forgot that we still have school. 

"Another hour?" Natasha says. I nod and we continue. 

After about 45 minutes. "How about you try to fight us. We won't hurt you we will just fight you back gently," she said. I smiled and nodded. I got to the far side and so did I so we were on opposite sides. Wanda started making a ball of her red magic and Natasha was running towards me. Natasha jumped in the air and I ducked and somersaulted and spun my leg knocking Wanda to the floor. I made a ball of fire and shot it at the ground which made a ball around me and sent waves going out that knocked them to the wall. Wanda made a reb ball at me but I stopped it with my purple ball. Natasha came and jumped on my back. I grabbed her arm and threw her over my shoulder pinned her on the ground stomach down and twisted her arm in her back. Wanda lifted me using her magic and Natasha rolled out and stood up. Wanda slowly put me down on the mat and they declared there done. I stood up and I heard 2 different sounds of claps. I turn to the door to see my dad and Steve there clapping.

"Great job Ash," Steve said.

"Your almost as good as us," Natasha said as she and Wanda walked over to me. They patted my back.

"So, what's the name?" my dad asked me.

I smiled "Vortex," I said back. He smiled and nodded. He came in and gave me a hug and kissed me on the head.