Part 21

The air was wet and the floor was cold. It was pitch black wherever I was. I tried to move but found my hands stuck. I had handcuffs on attached to a poll. This room was freezing; even with Peter's hoodie on.

"Hello? Can anyone help me!" I yelled loudly hoping someone would hear me but no one did. I sat there for a bit before the room filled with light. I was blinded by the light and once my eyes adjusted to the light I saw a woman standing in the doorway. She had a bun and a formal outfit on. She walked closer and closer to me until she was about a meter away. 

"Hi Ashley, I'm Miranda," she said to me with a welcoming smile like I had just walked into a restaurant or something. I looked down at my lap. "Do you know why your here?" she asked.

I raised my head; squinting my eyes "Do I know why I'm here?" I asked her back.

"Your poor daddy; worried sick. He should have just made the deal with us," she said with a grin.

"What deal?" I asked her. 

"The deal for the serum; the serum that is in you. Your daddy had an extra one...but chose not to share" she said. I looked down at my hands. I looked back up and she had turned around and walked out of the room. She slammed the door and I heard a click. It was so dark again. I needed light in the room and the only possibility of light would be Vortex. I whispered 'Vortex' and closed my eyes. When I opened them the room was filled with purple light coming from me. I turned to the handcuffs and saw that there was a little gab where a key would fit but just behind that was a button. I tried to use my other hand to hit the button.

[{Peter's POV}]

I was nearly home when I got a call from Tony Stark. I answered his call and he sounded concerned.

"Parker, Happy is waiting for Ashley at the school. Have you seen her?" he asked me sounding worried.

"Umm...she got in the car this afternoon with Happy and was going home," I said to Tony.

"Shit. Meet me at the Avenger's house in 5 minutes" he said to me as he hung up.

I quickly ran to the nearest alleyway and grabbed my suit out of my backpack. I changed into the suit quickly and closed up my backpack. I threw it on my back and started swinging my way to the Avengers tower. Once I got there, I made my way to the front door and just before I was going to knock the door swung open. I walked in to see Tony and everyone else gathered around. 

"What's going on?" I asked Tony.

"She's been kidnapped. I don't know how I can find her" he said sounding extremely worried.

"Have you tried tracking her phone?" I said. He quickly turned to me and smiled. He pulled out his phone and before I knew it there was a screen in the air showing us where she is. Everyone got ready and we all made our way over to where the tracker said she was. Once we got there Tony made us all huddle up 

"Peter and Natasha, I want you both to go look for her. The rest of us are going to fend off the security" he said as he motioned for us to follow him. We all followed him and he shot out something that made the door burst open. We all went inside. 

"Mr. Stark, can you send me the tracker?" I asked him through my suit.

"Sure thing, kid," He said and before I knew it; there it was on my screen. I motioned for Natasha to follow me upstairs. We both made our way up; we were walking down a hallway when our path was blocked, my 2 tall large men. They pulled their guns on us and Natasha jumped into the air caught the man's head between her legs and flipped around which made the man fall to the ground. She punched his face and knocked him out. While she did that; I shot a web at the ceiling that I swung on planting a nice big kick in the man's face which made him fly back. His gun flew out of his hands. He tried to grab it again before I caught it with my web and it flew into my hands. I shot the man's hands and legs with my webs and he was stuck. We continued following the tracker until we reached where it said she was. 

[{Ashley's POV}]

I finally managed to push the button on the handcuffs. It released my one hand and then used my hand to push the button on the other. I was free from the poll and had to find a way to get out of here. There was nothing in the room but me, the handcuffs and a poll. I decided using y powers would be the easiest way to get out. I formed a giant ball of purple power and threw it at the door. The door flew off the hinges. I was shocked that it actually worked. I ran out of the room and started running around the building looking for where my phone could be. I decided to use my watch. Before I went back to school my dad made me this watch; it works just like a phone but has extra features like I can track my phone from my watch.  I opened up the app and started tracking my phone. It leads me to a room with a locked door. I created a ball of purple power and was about to blast the door when someone from behind jumped on my back. They covered my eyes so I couldn't see and I threw the ball of fire in a direction. There was a loud sound and the person and I flew back against the wall. I got up and looked around. There was a giant hole in the ground. I made my way to the door but suddenly felt a pain in my arm; I turned around and Miranda had pierced me with a needle; all of sudden everything went black.