me: *answers phone * who this?

??: its me Khalid

me: oh now you wanna talk to me Kaevon?

kaevon: OK look Khalid your my twin brother I love you and I missed the fuck out of you. he wouldn't let me talk to any of you guys he blocked your numbers out of my phone.

me: yea I guess what you want though?

kaevon: gosh rudeness who pissed you off tonight?

I hear the beep from the system alarm saying " garage door open "

me: call me tomorrow Kae I got shit to deal with

kaevon: k

I hang up the phone walking out my bedroom I go upstairs checking on Keyon still sleep I shut his door all the way. I go back into my bedroom grabbing the folder I go into the kitchen and Jarayas on her phone she comes in to hug me and I push her back, she looks at me confused.

me: lying ass bitch.

jaraya: excuse me? *hangs her phone up*

me: you heard me. *tosses folder on island * if you ain't want a baby with me that's all you had to say, but instead you got 7 abortions and actually miscarried once.

Jaraya: you made me miscarry Khalid!

me: what the fuck that got to do with the fucking abortions!?

Jaraya: I wanted the baby Khalid, and after you did what you did I no longer wanted a kid with you.

me: how many times have I apologized for that!? and you can't blame me! I told you to stay home your dumb ass followed me to the drop thinking I was cheating! therefore it was your fault you got shot and lost our son!

jaraya: how could you say that!? if you would of just told me where you were going we wouldn't of got shot at!

me: you got yourself shot, me, and Jaemoni! my brother damn near fucking died and you wander why he hates your ass! all you think about is your fucking self! I'm tired of your self centered ass! fuck out of my life!

Chase and Kaevon come into the kitchen. kaevon looks Jaraya up and down.

kaevon: so what you do to my brother bitch?

me: 7 abortions behind my back, blamed me for getting her self shot and loosing our son

kaevon: bitch get out my brothers house for I hurt you.

me: hold up, give me my keys, chain, and my ring back bitch.

Jaemoni POV

this is wrong. so fucking wrong.

me: *mumbles * what the fuck am I doing?

I get up so quick I knocked her onto her back, she looked at me confused. I shook my head fixing myself.

me: my bad *helps her up* get back to work though

Cherish: *nods her head walking out room*

temptations a muthafucka. me and Aja aren't together at the moment don't even live together but she is pregnant with my first child. Cherish and I are cool she bags up the pills with her sister Hope, and she's also a stripper, but she's no hoe she knows her self worth she just does what she gotta do to survive. I admit I fucked with her from time to time before Aja got pregnant, but that was only when we broke up and I ain't wanna be around her.

I'm riding through traffic with tupac blasting, with this bitch that's irritating with all these questions she asking  like what bitches I fucked when? how? and where? you ain't my main bitch so why the fuck do you care?