my baby crawls, sits up on her own, holds her own bottle, says Dada all thanks to me, this lazy bitch Niah ain't good for shit no more. 

Niah: your a dope boy Chase! that ain't no fucking job!

me: your gold digging  ass wasn't complaining when I was giving you money everyday!

Niah: nobody wanted your dirty money Chase!

me: don't ask me for shit no more, go get a fucking job and get the fuck out my house. me and my daughter will be good without you.

Niah: are you serious!? I'd never leave my fucking daughter in care with you!

me: too fucking bad bitch!

Chassis started crying and I walked out the kitchen and into her room I put her pacifier in her mouth. I grabbed 6 outfits and shoes to match and put them in a suit case. I packed her baby bag with formula and bottles, I'll buy some more diapers and wipes. I put some footsie pajamas on her and put her in her car seat putting a blanket over the car seat . I carried her car seat in one hand and her suit case in the other as I walked into the garage, I put her in, and her stuff in the trunk I got in taking the blanket off her car seat she giggled at me, and i started up the car I opened the garage and an unfamiliar car came into my driveway as soon as I started backing up. the windows were tinted so I couldn't see who it was, I pulled my gun from under the seat my phone started ringing I picked it up Mommy flashed across the screen and I answered.

me: mom everything OK?

Yn: yes but Kaevons coming to your house

me: she finally got the courage to leave?

Yn: yea finally

me: she got a Bentley?

Yn: Vinny does she doesn't have a car anymore

me: alright wheres Goldie at?

Yn: she's here why?

me: I can't take this female no more I'm bout to put her out.

Yn: what happened?

I hear Niahs dumb ass yelling then Kaevon gets out the car. I put my car in park turning the ignition off I get out.

me: take your silly ass back in the house. Kae get in the car and follow me to moms.

kaevon: we need to get rid of this car he got a tracker on it.

me: lets go now.

we both get in the cars and drive off getting on the expressway we drove for bout 5 minutes and I signaled her to pull over.

me: kae get in my car.

she got in my car. I went into my trunk grabbing a pack of firecrackers.  I opened the gas tank of the Bentley and lit the firecrackers lighting them I threw them onto the tank I ran to my car as the Bentley exploded.

Khalid POV

Jaraya went out with her friends, so I'm at home with Keyon he's been knocked out for a while now but I'm wide awake and I don't know why. working out a bit can't hurt.

I got off my bed and took my t shirt off I got on the ground and started on my push ups. after I've done 50 I stopped noticing a folder under the mattress I grabbed it opening it, it was medical records; Jaraya medical records. as I looked through them I became more angry at what I was seeing. how fucking could she?

I know she a freak (I know that she freaky), I know she a freak (super freaky), So don't try and run game on me I'm not a PlayStation, don't try and run game on me I'm not a 360.