26: Overwatch

'We're outside!!' Yeri texted Jungkook, herself and Irene waiting outside BTS' Dorm. It was Irene's first time here and she still felt incredibly unsafe and uncomfortable, constantly looking around for any potential cameras. Of course, BTS had incredible security due to their worldwide status, but Irene still had the need to check her surroundings at all times.

Jungkook received the text and, with a smile, jumped up from his bed. 'We?' he furrowed his brows to himself, but shrugged it off, assuming Yeri brought Seulgi round too.

He rushed to the door, briefly stopping at a mirror and sorting out his messy hair by running his hand through it a couple times. He cleared his throat before opening the door.

'Hello!' an excited Yeri exclaimed, immediately wrapping her arms around Jungkook's neck - it had been a while since she saw him and seeing the face she missed so much made her too excited.

Irene awkwardly stood there, eyeing up the maknaes, feeling somewhat warm at Yeri's newfound happiness. Jungkook, of course ecstatic over Yeri's warm greeting, broke away from Yeri's embrace to greet Seulgi but was surprised to see Irene there instead.

'Oh' he let out in shock, bowing to the older woman respectfully. Irene smiled and nodded her head in response. He gestured for the girls to come inside. 'Some of the hyungs are out' Jungkook informed them, leading the girls to a tidy, empty lounge area.

Irene awkwardly sat herself beside Yeri on the sofa, instantly regretting coming here. She felt so uncomfortable and couldn't think of any type of conservation to start.

'So, how have you been?' Yeri began speaking to Jungkook, breaking the silent atmosphere that briefly swept over the room.

Suddenly, Jimin came running in to the room at the sound of a familiar female voice in their dorm. He was met with, of course, Irene and Yeri, who were startled at his abrupt appearance.

'Oh, hello' he said, giving a shallow bow. 'Did Seulgi not come then?'

'Sorry, she probably would have if she knew we were coming but she was asleep and I didn't want to wake her up..' Yeri explained, 'so I brought Irene unnie instead' she laughed.

Jimin glanced briefly at Irene who smiled, and the two nodded their heads to eachother respectfully once again.

'You guys must be exhausted' Jungkook spoke.

'Mm, yeah, we were but the past couple days we've literally been in bed all day so.. I'm fine now. Sleeping gets boring once you've had enough of it' Yeri said, with a bright, energised smile.

At that moment, another boy strolled in to the room, wearing a baggy ripped top, coupled with baggy tracksuit bottoms and messy hair.

'Ah, Taehyung!' Jimin exclaimed, laughing. 'You look great.' he teased, sarcastically.

Taehyung looked up and met the eyes of the two Red Velvet members infront of him. His jaw immediately dropped and he dashed off in an instant, a 'Shit!' escaping his lips in a quiet mutter.

Everyone in the room broke in to laughter, the atmosphere becoming lighter thanks to a scruffy-looking Taehyung.

'Aah, that hyung..' Jungkook chuckled.

'Did he just wake up or something?' Yeri giggled, confused since it was already way past noon.

'In reality, all Bangtan Boys are like that if we're just in the dorm with no cameras in sight' Jimin grinned shamelessly.

'Even Jungkook?' Yeri turned to him, laughing.

'Especially Jungkook! He spends all day in his room playing Overwatch when he's free!' Jimin revealed.