13: Rehearsals

Yeri was in deep thought, putting all her effort in trying to remember what happened only a few hours ago. She really couldn't understand how she could forget something that happened so recently - was she really that tired?

After dozens and dozens of minutes of intense thinking, she concluded she definitely remembered being in someone's embrace. She remembered feeling particularly warm after it... But it must have been really dark, considering it was past midnight and she really couldn't remember the face to save her life.

Amidst her thoughts, she was brutally disturbed by the sound of her manager.

'Girls, we're here!' He yelled, opening the doors wide open and awaiting their exit from the car.

'Aish, I almost had it!' Yeri muttered, reluctantly dragged away from her thoughts and stepping out the car.

-

The whole way through the photoshoot, Yeri could barely focus.

'Yeri, a smile!' The photographer demanded, scolding her for the seventh time that hour.

'Sorry..' she bowed once again, plastering a fake grin across her face. With a click and a flash from the camera, she returned to the frown she had before.

'It must've been Jungkook.. right?' She thought, before the photographer yelled once again.

'Yeri-ah! What's wrong with you today?' He shouted, his mood turning sour. 'Everyone take 5! Yeri, you! Sort yourself out, please!' He huffed, putting his camera down, clearly aggravated.

'Yerimie' Wendy spoke softly, 'Are you okay?'

All the members gathered around her, wondering what was up.

'Y-Yeah, I'm fine!' Yeri said, taken aback at all the sudden unwanted attention. 'I was just thinking about last night...' she said, truthfully.

'Nothing bad happened last night, right?' Irene asked, concerned. 'He didn't touch you, did he?' She whispered, incredibly quiet that it was practically inaudible.

'What? No no no! No way!' Yeri exclaimed, a little over a whisper, garnering looks from the other staff at the site. She looked up and just flashed them a sweet smile before turning back to her members.

'I told you guys, I completely forgot what happened after I got in to the car. I know I was just really tired and I know nothing probably happened but I'm just trying to recall any memories, that's literally it.' she reassured her members.

'Well, you have to be professional remember.. acting like this just causes problems, see?' Irene added, her eyes motioning behind her.

'Yes, I know... I'm sorry girls. I'm making it harder for you all, I'll focus from now. I promise.' Yeri sunk her head slightly, guilty for causing trouble to everyone.

'It's okay' all the members chorused, ending up all hugging Yeri at once.

'Ok, time's up!' The photographer returned, his camera in hand. 'Let's go, ladies!' He said, before they went back in to positions.

**
Jungkook woke up, refreshed and energised. It had only been a mere 5 hours since he got in to bed but he had a particularly good sleep - he had a dream. A very short but sweet dream; he remembered every single detail:

He woke up in a big white bed, but with someone beside him. A petite, thin girl with long black hair and an innocent, pretty face. His arms were wrapped around her skinny waist, and he remembered the feeling in that moment - everything felt so warm and so real.