5: 'I kinda want to see her'

BTS finally filed off the stage after a farewell to their screaming fans.

'Yeah! Another win!' Hoseok exclaimed, his eyes crinkled up due to the massive grin on his face.

'Yeah, thanks to Army' Namjoon smiled, as they walked back to their dressing room, triumphant.

Although Jungkook was happy, the little bet he made with Yeri was constantly at the back of his mind. He didn't see her anywhere backstage, she was most probably in her dressing room which was only a few doors away, yet Jungkook was way too shy to actually go there and ask for her.

Jimin noticed the maknae a little out of it; 'You alright?' He casually asked, walking beside Jungkook.

'Hmm? Yeah! I'm just happy to see the fans after so long' he chuckled, leaving Jimin with a warm smile.

'Yeah, I missed them too' he stated before they were at the front of their room.

Jungkook stole a brief glance at Red Velvet's dressing room, only a short metre or two away. 'What do I do...' he wondered whilst scratching his head... was he to just leave it? The next music show was in a few days, and who knows if they'd actually bump in to each other again... Maybe he should just forget it ever happened and remain the shy boy he always was..:

But then he remembered. He remembered Yeri's sweet words as she brushed past him once again today... 'Looks like I won..'
He remembered the somewhat flirty tone of her voice, her dazzling smile, her crystal-clear eyes - everything. He must've stared at her for God knows how long before she was out of sight and he refocused his attention back to the cheers of the fans.

He always seemed to be in a trance whenever around her... and he wanted to see her, to talk to her again. 'Aah, I'm going to go crazy! This is why I should've never spoken to her..' he thought, as he was playfully smacked on the arm, jerking him away from his inner thoughts.

'Yah, Jeon Jungkook. What's up with you, did you even listen to anything I just said?' Namjoon asked.

'Hmm? Ah, hyung, sorry' he apologised, shaking his head slightly to fully focus on what was going to escape the Leader's mouth.

'He's probably thinking about her' Yoongi blurted out, smirking.

'Eh? About who?' Jungkook asked, confused.

'Wah, who do you think?' Seokjin came forward, teasing.

'I d-don't know...' Jungkook answered, still genuinely confused.

'I said, I saw you and Yeri behind me not long ago on stage...When were you friends?' Namjoon asked.

'Huh? You saw that?!' Jungkook said, flustered.

'Of course! The leader sees everything' Namjoon joked, 'but seriously, what did she say? You kept staring at her after...'

'Woah, did she seduce you?' Yoongi asked.

'N-no!' Jungkook quickly spat out, burning up.

'Hey, she's still a minor right?' Taehyung suddenly added. 'So don't say stuff like that' he said, referring to Yoongi's comment.

'Wow, don't tell me... you like her too? Ah, Jungkook, looks like you have some competition' Seokjin proclaimed.

'No, no, he likes Irene, remember?' Jimin stated, grinning.

'... KANG SEULGI!' Taehyung retorted, inches away from Jimin's face. Jimin's jaw slightly dropped as he felt his ears warming up.

'Hey hey hey! We're talking about Jungkook, remember?' Namjoon said, causing all of the members to face the maknae, once again.

just one day • jungri On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara