11: First Date (3)

'Come.' Jungkook muttered, his eyes staring deep in to Yeri's; this was the first time he was initiating eye contact, instead of pulling away.

Dozens of emotions were whirling around in Yeri's mind: she was nervous, confused, naive and somewhat scared.

She stared, seeing Jungkook's fingers continue to motion towards his face. She thought of an unimaginable thing that moment. 'Is he going to ... kiss me?'

Yeri gulped, before hesitantly moving her head closer to the boy infront of her. She was a good few inches away from him, yet could see every pore on his face.

Jungkook was getting nervous again. She was so close -  he studied her whole face, amazed at how beautiful she was up close.

They stayed like that for only a few short seconds.

'Boop!' Jungkook spoke, his index finger lightly tapping on the tip of her nose.

Yeri was startled, shaking her head lightly but stayed in her position. It took her a few moments to process what had just happened.

'What the-?' She mumbled, lowering herself back on her seat.

'You're weird' she said, chuckling.

'Hm? Well... That's what you get!' Jungkook answered, slightly confused himself.

'What did I do?'

'Y-you used aegyo on me..' Jungkook replied, a little embarrassed.

'Huh? Aegyo?' Yeri questioned, surprised. 'I got a 'boop' on my nose for doing aegyo?' Yeri started laughing, loud and genuine.

Hearing those angelic tones emitting from Yeri's mouth brought a smile to Jungkook's face, without him realising. 'Her laugh is so cute' he thought, itching the nape of his neck in embarrassment. 'I-I don't know...'

Yeri continued to giggle, 'Ah, from now on I'll make sure to use aegyo on you a lot, okay?' She teased, flashing him a grin.

'No!' Jungkook fought, knowing he couldn't compete against her aegyo.

'But whyyyy~?' She sung out, placing her head upon her hands on the table, her slender hands framing her chin.

Jungkook averted his eyes away from her and gently shook his head in defeat. 'Fine. If you can do aegyo, that means I can do this...' he said before lifting his head back up, looking at her in the eyes again.

Yeri met his eyes and waited for what he was going to do.

A moment later, they were both absorbed in to each other's warm brown eyes, for a few brief seconds, until Jungkook winked. He winked. He tilted his head to the side and gave Yeri a cute yet sexy wink.

'Oh!' Yeri brought her hands up to her mouth, surprised at how that little action started making her heart race. 'Wow' she said, applauding him. 'You got me there, I'll never do aegyo again' she joked.

The two just smiled at each other, happy that the atmosphere was light and comfortable.

Suddenly, Jimin busted through the kitchen door, two trays on each hand. He made his way to the centre of the room, before bending down to serve the youngsters.

'Voila' he said, placing the dishes on the table. 'Enjoy your meal' he smiled, turning around and starting to walk away. 'Oh,' he stopped, spinning back around towards Jungkook and Yeri, 'Yeri... you have a really weird laugh' he stated, grinning at her before heading back to his friend in the kitchen.

'Thanks!' Yeri shouted, giggling before she looked down upon the food.

'Mmm, this looks so good!' She said, her eyes practically shooting hearts at the pork ribs in front of her.