23: Red Flavor

The sun beamed brightly in to the room, awakening Jungkook from him slumber. He woke up, his heart still tingling. He had the best night's sleep and hadn't felt this good in a long while.

After returning from Red Velvet's dorm last night, he really could not stop thinking about Yeri to save his life. After months, they were finally 'official'; he finally did it, he finally asked her to be his.

And he surely did not regret it one bit. The moment her face lit up and she sprung in to his arms, Jungkook melted right there and then. Something broke within him and all this fuzzy tingliness oozed out his heart. He was just so... happy? Sure, they were barely a couple yet, and he knew it would be hard to meet her often, but he was completely over the moon.

Even when he came home, the first thing he did was tell his members each and every thing that happened that evening. Of course, they were all even more happy. They knew it was going to be hard holding up a relationship whilst being a member of BTS but... they had this feeling that Jungri would last a long time.

But now... Jungkook wanted to see her again. Badly. He immediately grabbed for his phone and went to her contact, changing it.

'My Yemiya 💞' it read, and with a satisfied smile, he typed her his first text since they become a couple.

'morninggg yemiya :) did you sleep well? <333'

He grinned and hit send. It was weird suddenly being a 'boyfriend' now. It had been so so long since Jungkook had ever been in a relationship. In fact, his prior relationship was barely a relationship. If you call two tweens snickering at eachother and holding hands a couple times then, sure, but this was completely different. Jungkook was an adult now. Yeri, on the other hand, still had half a year left until her adulthood but this was still a real relationship.

I guess Jungkook was excited. He had watched many K-Dramas over the years and he wanted to be those perfect boyfriends you'd find in those super cute, cliché dramas.

Suddenly, Taehyung walked in to the room. 'You're finally up'

Jungkook sat up in his bed, putting his phone aside. 'Yeah, I had a great night's sleep'

'I can tell' Taehyung smirked, sitting down at the end of Jungkook's bed. 'Say, when are you gonna kiss her?' he questioned abruptly, knowing Jungkook was thinking of Yeri.

'E-er.. I don't know..' Jungkook shrugged. In fact, he was thinking about it last night, before he slept. The fact of the matter was that.. now that Yeri was his, he wanted to hold hands, he wanted to hug, he wanted to kiss and cuddle with her like any other couple would.

He wanted to do all the cute coupley lovey dovey stuff with her, before time ran out and he had no youth left in him anymore. But he'd never done it to girls before and he couldn't imagine himself doing any of the sort. He was just too new at this relationship stuff.

But he was pondering on how he was going to do it. Kiss her. And where, and when. He just didn't know. He hated the fact that he was already an adult yet had such little experience with girls, it was embarrassing.

'But I really want to see her again' Jungkook continued, glancing over at his phone.

'This is so weird, I can't believe you're actually in love with a girl....' Taehyung whispered.

'It's not love... yet' Jungkook interjected, with a smile.

'Well, BTS are pretty free right now... Why don't you go see her sometime soon?'

'I would, but I think she's a little busy now. She told me Red Velvet are preparing for this summer comeback, so I don't know when she's free... I should ask her' he said, beating the 'Just ask her' he knew Taehyung would ask.