18: BTS' Dorm

Yeri's eyes widened. She was shocked he invited her to his dorm on their first proper date. I guess he had been inside part of Red Velvet's dorm that morning too - for barely a minute - but dorms were every idols' only 'safe place' and inviting the other gender around to properly hang out was somewhat of a big deal.

'Your dorm? Really?' Yeri questioned, doubting her ears.

'Only if you want... I know it's quite sudden but we don't really have anywhere else to go. Or I could drop you home...' he lowered his voice near the end, wanting to stay longer with her.

'No, no it's barely been a couple hours! I want to stay longer' Yeri smiled warmly to Jungkook, sending tingles in his body. 'I-if you're members are fine with it, sure!' Yeri accepted, knowing they really had no where else to freely talk. 'I should probably contact my members' she said, pulling out her phone.

'Oh, yeah, of course!' he said, pulling out his own phone and sending a message to his BTS group chat.

'Guys, Yeri's coming! Tidy the place up a bit! We'll be there in 20. Thanks :)' he sent, getting a little nervous now that he actually invited a girl around. It would be the first ever time a girl's been round BTS' dorm.

Almost immediately, messages flooded in from all his members.

Hyung V: Jungkoooookie! What!!
Hyung RM: Ya! Jeon Jungkook! You're bringing her here?!
Hyung Jin: Oooohhhhhh
Hyung Jimin: Ohmygod did you actually just-
Hyung Hobi: Gahskjskskaksksjk
Hyung Suga: Well done

Jungkook chuckled at all their reactions. He could perfectly imagine all his precious hyungs completely freaking out right now. Grinning at the thought, he was interrupted.

'Yeah, I can go!' Yeri exclaimed, 'Ah, my members are so funny' she laughed.

'Mine too!' Jungkook smiled, 'Ok, let me just call my manager' he said, 'God, he's going to be surprised...' he continued, dialling in a number.

'Tell him when we're in the car' Yeri suggested, 'So we can see his reaction' she smirked.

'Ohh, good idea!' he said, before a deep voice bellowed out of his phone. 'Oh, hello! We're ready to be picked up... Yep, okay.' The short conversation ended. 'He'll be here in five'

'Okay! Hey... should we do something?' Yeri lowered her voice.

'Hm?' Jungkook tilted his head.

'Prank your members?' Yeri suggested, an evil smirk plastered across her face. Yeri loved pranks and BTS seemed like an interesting target.

Jungkook's lips parted, as if hearing something spectacular. 'Yes!' he exclaimed, his dark eyes glistening. 'What shall we do?'

Yeri sat up, thinking. The two only had a mere five minutes to think of a fun scheme before Jungkook's manager was to pick them up. 'Hmm... do they think we're... you know, dating?' Yeri asked, a little embarrassed.

Jungkook was a little taken aback at the sudden question. 'Err.. um..' he mumbled, becoming nervous. 'Well.. no, I don't think they do?' he replied, wondering what Yeri's grand scheme would be.

'Perfect!' she yelled, grinning. 'We should pretend we are! But then act out as if we're having a fight in front of your members ' she proposed, rubbing her hands together.