Reunited ~ Dem Salty Bois

"Thank you guys so much for watching. Stay tuned for whatever comes next! Until next time, see ya guys!"

Jp sadly smiled while watching the last video of Wade's with the salty bois. It was also his, Patrck's, and Gar's last. Jp was the only one still regularly uploading videos to YouTube, although he didn't upload as frequently as he used to.

Five years.

It's been five years since the bois disbanded. The other three had gone from regular uploads to less uploads to no uploads when Wade's family with Molly grew to include a child (Lily), Pat had gotten married to Marie and then they had a child (Jacob) too, and Gar and Tegan were engaged and now living together. The only reason that there wasn't much communication at all was because they was an argument over creating content together or not anymore. It was a small argument, but Pat was a bit stressed already that day and so was Wade.

Jp sighed as he closed the video, overwhelmed with bittersweet memories. He wished that he had put more effort into keeping up communication afterwards, but he and the others were busy and time just left him. Meanwhile, all the other bois had gotten so busy that they rarely thought of each other, but then Molly approached Wade and started talking about something, but Wade got suddenly hit with memories, so he stopped her and said, "I need to text the guys."

"Wait, Patrck, Gar, and Jp?" she asked. "It's been forever since you talked to them."

"Yeah, I think we just got busy and drifted apart."

"Then text them."

Wade pulled out his phone and created a group text with the numbers he had for the guys.

Wade: Still the right numbers?

Jp saw it first and immediately became ecstatic.

Jp: WADE!

It took a couple minutes, but Gar was the next to see it. He stopped petting Dante to pick up his phone and reply.

Gar: Hey, long time no see...or talk I guess lol

Pat was Pokehunting when he got the text. He happily smiled.

Pat: Sup nerds!

Jp: I'm so happy, the gang's back together!

Gar: Yes! I've missed you guys! Guess life just happened and got us caught up with stuff.

Wade: Yeah

Pat: We need to get together irl

Gar: Agreed!

Jp: Yes!

Jp: PAX West is soon. Wanna meet up there?

Wade: I don't see why not

Pat: Yay!

PAX West came around, and all four were super excited. Lily and Jacob were confused, but both being toddlers, they didn't know any of the bois but their fathers. The first day of two that they were attending - Saturday - brought an excited but nervous group. Jp did a quick vlog in his hotel room that morning and almost got emotional just thinking about it, but he contained himself and ended it off.

The plan was to meet outside the convention center. Wade, Molly, and Lily arrived first, Lily still half-asleep. Molly smiled at her daughter as she found a place to sit and held her in her lap. Wade went off to get their badges right before all the others came: Pat with Marie and Jacob, Gar with Tegan, and Jp by himself. They didn't find each other until Wade came back, and soon, all four bois were in an emotional group hug. Yes, all of them were happily crying.

Jacob tugged on Marie's hand. "Mommy, why are daddy and those other men crying?"

She sat down next to Molly and pulled Jacob onto her lap, fixing his hair. "They're longtime friends, Jake. They haven't seen each other for five years."

"Why not?"

"It's a long story. You'll know eventually, baby boy."

When the bois separated from the hug, Gar was the first to speak, saying, "Holy fuck, it's been forever."

"I know, it's been way too long," Pat added.

"I didn't even know that children were in the picture now!" Jp exclaimed, referring to Lily and Jacob.

Wade looked to Molly, who was still holding a half-asleep Lily. "Yeah, we didn't even expect Lily."

"We kinda expected Jacob," Pat said with a laugh as he glanced to his wife and son.

"Shut up, Patrck!" Marie shot back while laughing a little bit.

"I've missed you guys way too much," Wade said. "Come on, let's go enjoy PAX."

From then on out, the bois stuck together like super glue. All four of them regretted the five years they weren't a group, but putting that behind them, they focused on now and the future. Reunited, they weren't going to let anything tear then apart again.

~~~~~

A/N

This took way too flipping long, but here's what my mind imagined when I thought about the possibility of a group breakup. Anyways, next one-shot is gonna be a cute one ;)

~ Kat