What Happened To Phil? ~ Daylor + Phil x OC

Requested by LunaMoon2016 (don't murder me for tagging you again XD)

This is about a half a year before the events of I Watched Him Die

I glanced at the clock once again. It was almost five in the morning, and Phil hadn't come home. He had left to go to the shops at half-past eight at night. I really starting to become worried. Taylor had tried to get me to go to sleep, but she gave up and fell asleep at about one in the morning. I was only awake because I couldn't fall asleep whatsoever.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed with a text from Phil.

"Fucking finally, Phil Lester!" I exclaimed.

When I read the text, my heart dropped.

Phil - I'm sorry, Dan. It's too late for me.

I didn't know what to do, so I ran to my room, where Taylor was sleeping, and woke her up.

"What the hell do you want, Dan?" she mumbled sleepily. "I was sleeping."

I sighed. "He's gone, probably."

"What do you mean?"

"He texted me, I'm sorry, Dan. It's too late for me."

"Is he at the hospital?"

"I don't know."

"Dan, you're overreacting. Just go to sleep. We can find out the truth at a more reasonable time."

"But I can't sleep, Taylor."

She groaned. "Fine, let's watch some videos or something until a more reasonable time. Just get me coffee."

"I will, and you can choose the first video."

"Okay."

I left the room to make her coffee. When I did, my phone dinged from the bedroom. I ignored it, walking into the kitchen to make her coffee.

"Babe, you got a text from Amber!" Taylor called.

"I'll look at it when I get back in there!" I called back.

"He sent it labelled priority."

Oh shit.

I dropped what I was doing and ran back into the room. "Give me my phone."

She tossed it to me, and I looked at the text.

Amber - hey, Phil texted me something concerning

Me - can you forward the message?

Amber - yeah, one moment

Amber - fwd: Amber, I'm sorry we couldn't be together longer. Things just didn't work out in our favor (or my favor, for that matter). I hate that it was a phangirl to put us apart forever and break my promise, but she's a complete psycho. I'm sorry, babe. - Phil xoxo

Me - oh fuck

Amber - I know

Amber - I have to leave for America to not be killed by the psycho

Me - understood

"What's up, Dan?" Taylor asked with a frown.

I sighed. "Amber forwarded a message she got from Phil."

"Can I see?"

I handed her my phone. "Here."

Her mouth dropped open. "What the hell is wrong with the fan that has Phil?! I don't understand this!"

"These kinds of fans take it way too far. I have a feeling she is trying to force Phan to happen."

She shook her head. "People just can't accept you two being straight. I think you left them hanging too long in relation to your sexuality."

I sighed. "Yeah."

Another text from Amber popped up.

Amber - fuck

Me - what?

Amber - the phangirl, Victoria, texted me from Phil's phone, saying that she killed him

I gasped, causing Taylor to ask, "What's wrong, Dan?!"

"He's dead."

A/N - Amber is Phil's girlfriend in the one-shot. She's not in I Watched Him Die because she was already in America.