Get Away with Murder

Time seemed to stop before the picture. They all were shocked but nobody could be more than Pha was. He knew the Great Wizard since his birth but the man was confirmed immortal till today. They tried to pull themselves together for god's sake n began to search for any clue to his death.

All the things before them were quite disturbing garbages n bugs with a disgusting smell. But most strange thing wasn't one of them. The butterflies.The animals hanging on wall to represent the life span of royalty all seemed dead n withered.. The picturesque view including a very beautiful 🌈 gone n left a big tragedy behind now. So it means they will die? Even tho his grandpa found the very strange way to lengthen his life span from at most 70 to thousands will kick the bucket soon? And others of course who used the blood of Fharises willingly or forcing.But he didn't know about this part. Only remember his father saying those bugs the key to show their life span. A secret that must be kept very well. This seems over now. Who could be to learn such secrets n kill both wizards n butterflies.

Thinking didn't help so they began to search for a any clue to find the killer tho all they did want to do was running away from this unbearable odour. Wayo was about to cry but didn't want to go near Phana as the prince would cause him to throw up.Kit helped him outside to sit under a tree n calm down a bit. They were all soldiers, doctors and most importantly trained professional who know how to take care of the situation. When Wayo waiting outside they cleaned everything n buried the poor old man behind his home he had since birth. After all done they begin to prepare for returnin home. I t was getting darker n being there would be dangerous given the murder case.Unlike what he seemed to be in fact Phana never attended a real war so didn't know the outcome if his family learned the death of Wizard.

But leaving just like that didn't sit well with him so he decided to camp n see who will be the next visiter. If the killer succeeded on his mission other would be also there to gain some benefits. A long way to home had a very nice, clean lake n Wizard sometimes visited this place to get special water to use for magical purposes. They set everything necessary n left the newly Wed couple to find woods n foods to have supper.

How desperate Phana felt when the boys gone n left them alone. Wayo looked terrified n his eyes red due to crying. He wanted to hug n comfort the boy but stopped himself as he would throw up n get sick in minutes. But talking wouldn't be a problem right. His words also could be effective to ease Wayo's mind.

But there were more important things to solve as he heard a voice. Not from other boys. He stood up to see who could be the suspect or criminal...