Others

Kit was training with his elder brother .He wanted to be a manly guy more than anything in this world.That's why he kept learning how to use sword, knife, arrow and some similar weapons and of course riding horse.He had a horse named "Naughty" but now improving his sword skills came first.His brother was his idol.Tall, muscular, handsome - not cute but manly - , talented and had a cheerful, easygoing personality with a charming smile .Most importantly he had a way with smooth  talking.Oh whatever ! he sometimes felt jealous of him too.Being too nice was impossible for Kit.

Anyways he had so much on his plate nowadays.Gossip spread faster than light about his being queen n husband of the most handsome boy in palace.Still he felt annoyed, frustrated and unlucky coz god knows he didn't feel anything when he saw Pha at  party that  close , but he felt butterflies flying when the other tallest boy -Ming as he learned later- looked at him briefly.He was both handsome, manly n cute. His eyes also smiled .That type of person was his cup of tea.Yet here he was wondering if his father would let him marry prince's guard.He was the third son of a very important merchant in capital city.His father had king's favour for being a nice subject and a successful businessman.He even stopped a few wars he heard from his uncle .That's why they lived in a huge mansion near palace.He was a rich boy but in his heart he knew not to feel overwhelmed for a money he didn't earn.He wanted to be an artist .A painter to be exact. His mother scolded him many times as he drew walls but his father always supported him for being a future artist.He had his own house n painting equipments sprawled all the way up to attic.

He felt his wrist hurt n dropped the sword.His brother came for help.After a few move he felt good.His brother n his healing skills .Oat made him sit to have a  break.His cute little bro seemed carried away these days.

"Kit what is wrong with u nowadays?"

Kit ready to pour Niagara Falls down began to speak as soon as he heard his brother asking his well being.

" P'Oat I feel like exploding.Prince never said he wanted to marry me or even saw me after the party but everyone just spreading false information about us.And I have no intention to be a queen and deal with royal family problems.I want a peaceful life with the man I love and do my thing.Can u believe P'Bright asked when  the baby is coming?Everyone gone crazy in a few weeks.I have so many paintings to complete but my mind is having turmoil. What do I do now?"

Oat smirked .

"Wait bro.Did u say the man I love or am I hearing things? Did P'Bright really asked this ? He fucking couldn't propose to P 'Kaofang but has guts to tease you?"

Yes.The eldest bro of them called Bright was such a tease but when it comes to him he couldn't say I love you to his crush.The beautiful daugher of another merchant in palace.

Kit blushed .He slipped tounge n spilled he had a crush on a boy.

"I will tell but dont u ever tell anybody! I kinda might fell in love with Ming .Phana's bodyguard.You may know the tall slim boy .But I saw him only at the party and thinking about him for weeks.The biggest problem is if I happen to see him it means there will be Prince with him too.I don't want to raise suspicions n cause more gossiping. What if dad thinks I like the prince and wants me to marry him out of blue?"

Oat smiled affectionately n patted his brother's long hair.He felt nice as his bro trusted him n told everything in one go.He had an idea .

"Kit what if I can make u meet him?You know he also trains to be Prince's personal doctor in case they are alone in a remote area.He is a skilled one too you know.We have mutual courses at school  .I can give him your letter .Of course I should make him confess if he has feelings for u as well.What u say?"

After hearing that Kit jumped and began to run to his room ready to write Manas Saga.Oat chuckled.Thnk you mom for giving birth to such a cute boy...