Ming and Forth's Plot

Forth called Ming at night to his office .He need to talk to other bodyguard about Pha and Wayo.The meeting party was over but its aftermath effects lingered in the palace. They were in need of a plan to have a wedding soon.He really got bored of the prince's tantrums and childish side.Maybe that lil cute fluffy boy could help him to feel loved, cared etc.Forth didn't want to think about further details after he became a husband , it was the handsome boy's personal life.

Ming knocked n entered the room .He really had a different taste so being  in Forth's room always made  him feel edgy.Forth liked heavy, rich furnitures and crowded places unlike Ming.So the tall cute one felt suffocated whenever he was invited here.And he was kinda excited to read a letter he just got.So leaving early was the only option .

"Hey Forth how u doin?"

Forth smiled politely and offered him a seat .They  liked each other as talented individuals but weren't that close even tho the three of them always lived together.Their one hobby was mutual: fooling with Phana .Protecting , feeding, healing him were their job but other times they were friends.And friends played together.

"Ming do you think Wayo can do it ? I mean being a queen .He looks so cute but that's all.I'm not sure if he can learn  well , fast and adapt palace life with a household full of retarded people.And Pha looks so in love with him.Love at first crash u can say.What do we do?U r the clever one among us  so far."

Ming laughed out loud.Finally Forth confessed his being genius.So Ming thought; we all needed a miserable situation to find our true selves.Forth's expression darkened. He wasn't here to act childish.

"Well I think we can create a situation so that Wayo can be Pha's hero so  this will make the Almighty King to trust n love him like a real son.And after the chaos ends they will marry n live happily ever after."

"Woow so simple (!) How we do it Ai'Mingkwan ?Are we wizards or illusionist ?What kinda thing we can create so a short weak boy can rescue the fucking tall Phana?"

"Hey don't be ludicrous Forth.I'm same with him nearly 7 feet tall.No need to be jealous ma baby.Well we can think that later.But can we postpone the plot till morrow.I have an important thing to do.I'll see ya later OK?"

"OK tomorrow.But tonight u will think of a plan n share with me .This is  your punishment for calling me short n baby.Now u can go Mr.Docming."

"But u also called me names.My , old name is Mingkwan.Did I call you stupid ever?"

"U did!"

"When?"

"Right now!"

"Oh .OK I lost.Ima go now .Good night."

Hmm sound was heard as usual.Forth never replied good night back .Ming rushed to his room to read the letter.He learned one of his clasmates is Kit's elder bro.This was both lucky n terrifying. He tried to think positively. At least his bro was kind to deliver him the message instead of going berserk by saying who the hell you  are to flirt with my baby bro."

He hastily ripped the envelope n began to  read.A few minutes later he was laughing and blushing.He was indeed lucky.Other party also liked him back .This was good news.