Forth's Advice

"Master,  you should be patient and try again. It is a test to see if you are capable of being a king.Your grandfather doesn't want you to be unhappy with a spouse you dont have any feelings ."

Pha stands up suddenly. Why he couldn't think of that before? Yes .He remembers when his father fell for a clever woman and tested by his grandpa.The woman declared kidnapped and his father left the palace in the middle of the night to rescue her.And he heard his grandpa say "That's my son."

"Argh.I'm the most stupid prince of all the times.Forth , why didn't u warn me beforehand?So you say if I show that I'm determined to have Wayo 'stead of Kit , My Father will accept me as crown prince definitely. What do we do now?"

Forth smiles vaguely.It is not that simple.But no need to scare the prince more than enough .

"Well, first of all You will declare your future queen in the throne hall during  new year celebrations and you will be tested by ur family.It takes like three months before your birthday party.If u pass Wayo will  be your fiancee and wear crown at that day.Now all you have to do is pouring rice before clock tower and inviting ur subjects to ur birthday party for next year."

Pha listens to what Forth says but only gets the "test" part.

"Wait .What is this 'test' about? You keep talking but don't explain in detail."

Forth scratched his neck.It was a lot to say and absolutely not his place to expose.

"I apologize master but I have no saying in that matter.Test will be decided by the king.So When the time comes they will let you know."

Pha looks at him being embarrassed the first time.

"Is it something scary and shameful? "

"Well kinda. But Rules are not same for each person."

Pha is suspicious of his friend.Why he feels like Forth was also tested before?

"Then how do you know all about this? U seem like the king did same to you."

Forth tried to be serious .

"No master.I didnt take it but my elder brother.It was like 25 years ago.It is a secret so please don't let anybody know.I even shouldn't talk to you about details."

Pha holds his hands excited.

"I promise Forth.Just tell me  about it.Even one tiny bit is enough ."

Forth blushes .Pha doesnt realise he holds Forth's hands after so many years.

"Well.My eldest brother Singto kissed a girl in front of his fiancee.His fiancee May just smiled and they passed ."

"What the fuck? Do I have to kiss Kit before Wayo too?Oh god.I cant let him be sad.What if he rejects me ?"

Forth winches .Pha hurts his wrists .

"Ma-master my hands.Can I take them please?"

Pha looks confused and releases other boy's hands.He must be so excited so as not to realise it.

"Oh sorry Forth.Thank you for being there for me all the time.I feel OK now.Aaand I'm hungry need to go the  kitchen."

Pha smirks mischievously and plants a kiss on Forth's cheek to watch him blush more.

Forth shouts after him as Pha runs away giggling.

"I hate You Phana Kongthanin!"

😊😊😊

(Let the challenge begin boys and gals 😏)