Some strange happenings

The days began to pass smoothly in palace after wedding ended.It seemed like people got used to see a cute slave n cook intern as the new m.queen.Yet it was a perfect facade they created.Every time  Wayo smiled Phana seemed distant when he saw his mate, other half n husband looked happy even when he just cried a few mins ago in their room.Oh no! He saw that face again.Wayo looked troubled n cringed.His face reflected his feelings.He was about to vomit .Not now , not in front of everybody attended to "after wedding party" to congratulate the new couple.This was organised again by his grandpa so Phana couldn't object.But when Wayo having some trouble it was getting more awkward.

He did something peculiar n  ordered Forth to take him to bathroom.Ming followed with Kit beside.Still leaving his husband made people think "wtf" but he chose to ignore it.He kept talking to his cousin who returned to country after fifty years of world traveling.They talked for a few hours n Pha excused himself to see Wayo's condition.

The poor boy was sleeping on bed sprawled all over the place.The sheets n pillow were wet with his sweating too much.His face was pink till his abdomens.He was burning hot with a high fever.Pha forgot not to go closer to Wayo but in a hall crowded with many guests it would be impossible. Obviously  Wayo smelled him n began to feel like throwing up.Then the prince whispered Forth to help Wayo.

Now he was standing at the bedroom of the two of them with sorrowful eyes.Something was off with him since the first day of wedding and they thought it is sth normal as they were both so excited, nervous etc..It turned out to be a bad habit in a week and they separated rooms, clothes , perfumes even nearly palace itself so that Wayo wouldn't smell his addictive n perfect odour n throw up on his face as usual.

He watched the boy from afar n left room hastily as Wayo began to stir up .He felt the prince's presence n woke up to see the door shut down.He began to cry in a few seconds as if the prince rejected him.Also felt guilty to mess up their own party.
Why would he feel disgusted whenever Phana got closer to him even tho they were just in perfect chemistry till wedding day?, he thought.

Phana entered the private room n Forth followed him behind with some papers .They knew what was going on and some people working.So they took care of Wayo as Phana kept being the crown prince.He had duties to carry so being far from his new husband wasn't so strange. But still finding the very reason for the change was a must. So Forth had to do some research to learn what may gone wrong during wedding leading the new queen to be in this awkward situation.

"Your Majesty I think I found the reason for that.There were a few suspicious situations and people who acted out of their characters so we have one of them.And most probably he is the one behind the illness of queen .But the investigation still going on so things may change."

"Come to the point Forth , will u? Just don't tell me my family is the criminals.It would kill me ."

"No They r not , Your Majesty no need to worry.The suspicious person is  palace cook .Do u remember the time u went to kitchen n saw them quarrelling ? He went out to see a sick friend of him at the exact time when we  ordered ur couple rings and returned to palace by using the road of Black Forest.The guard who followed him told me all these things .At first I didn't find it strange but after wedding day his highness prince Wayo began to get sick .And we found these papers in his room hidden behind a wall.He wrote anything he wanted and the first one is making u break up by using the rings .Now  all we have to do is find a way to cure it."

Phana felt the anger burning him alive when he heard the cook plotting such disgusting acts behind .And they had a very well organized plot papers.Now it was time to have a plot twist.

"Enough with explanations Forth.Find me Wayo and prepare a horse , I have to visit a friend of mine.It will be secret of course.U will let the people know we r going for a honeymoon holiday.U may leave now.Thanks for ur hard working."

Forth did as he was told n left the room.Phana needed a plan and having one was the only way to keep calm...