Family Bonds

Pha .He is always the most stunning boy ever lived in this era stands stunned  for the first time in his life.He loves his family even tho they are strict most times.But this one can't be explained by words.When he holds a party to find his lifelong partner his grandpa seems supportive,  but now he  has feelings for a boy more than a few secs and refused to have him.

He attempts to speak only to be cut off.

"You planning to be a disgrace for our family Phana Kongthanin?Having a mere servant and a slave of all people as queen?You sure have the looks and brains to be the next king yet seem fool for love.You can't get him .From now on You are  not allowed to go near him .If u try I'll make sure of getting rid of him in the blink of an eye.Ur mate will be Kit.That's the final."

Pha can't speak .He seems to lose all of the confidence he has for centuries.Having Kit .Not a so bad idea.But the boy has his heart at hello can be killed too.No option .

"Ye-yes Your Highness.I will do as you wish.I'm sorry for being fool."

And he leaves the hall.All family watches him to go like a broken doll.Forth goes after him as usual.After walking for a while in silent corridors he opens door of his personal room.When he tries to shut it to break Forth stops him hastily.

"Phana.Please .You can't give up just like that.Let me in and be there for you as a  friend ."

He nods and falls on the large bed.Forth doing same.And prince , the future king to rule whole country some day, can't even decide whom to marry himself.That feels disgusting and humiliating. He rubs his face frustrated. And turns to get a better look of Forth.

"What should I do Forth? I'm a prince yet can't be with my own mate.The chosen one just because of his status?Then why my Grandpa has his lover as the former queen?And my mom.She is a concubine yet current queen.But why when it comes to me I cant choose a servant human boy?"