Doctor.

(Rp Jonghyun Shinee.As a fan who learned his death a week later due to no net connect.Fucking will miss ur shiny eyes .A doc would do boy! why did ya kill yourself when bts releasing albums to love urself😫😫😫😫😞😖😟😭😭)

Pha left the kitchen and forgot about his dirty mate sprawled on the floor bewildered as much as him.After dealing with the problem below,  he called for Forth.He was pacing in his room back and forth when his assistant came into the scene.

Pha indicated him to sit on the chair before big table.Forth did as he was told.Pha sat abruptly on his bed making some noise.

"Forth find me somebody to deal with this fucking problem like right now! I can't take it anymore.This is getting out of hand .... ..."

Forth looked at him unamused. He sometimes hated the prince talking in a way only a dead body can understand.No details, no explanations and no pronouns.He stopped the prince from talking gibberish with a hand gesture.

"My apologies Ur Highness but I don't have a fucking clue about what the hell u r trying to tell.Can u be more specific like who did what, why , when and where and most importantly why u look so agitated ?Did elders say something unpleasant again?"

Pha let are ooooohhh sound to come out .Right!Details, persons, locations and events.

"No , it is not about elders but Wayo.He makes me feel so-something strange.I can't put a finger on it yet.All I know is  I want to have se- ...eh whatever .Just do  as I say and find me a doctor or someone similar.I need explanations about this awkward feeling."

Forth smirked.He didn't see Pha getting flustered that much for a long time and it was fun to see him blushing .He kinda got the problem but fooling around with Prince and making him confess some things was more memorable. He would have lot to laugh on his sad days.

"My apologies Your Highness but are feeling not well somewhere 😏?What kinda doctor would you like to see specifically? And I didn't get what you want to do with Wayo ?"

Pha all focused on his inner turmoil didn't pay attention to Forth's facial expression. He was such a tease some times.

" I'm not sick .All I want -All I want is to have s-se something with him.Hey !I know what you are doing.I'm not spilling the beans this time.Just find me a fucking somebody to deal with it.Or would you like to go to the forest with me again?"

Forth glared him.If he was to do that again .OK Forth didn't want to think about consequences any more.He was sick of the games of the prince.He was nearly killing both of them.He experienced what Death means to his bones 23 years ago.He wasn't doing that again.

" I understand Ur Highness.I will ask for help from palace healers.If it is so urgent some of them will be available in ur bed chambers. And anything related to Kit?In that case I may call a Fharis healer too."

"No need a Fhadoc , a human one will  do .And don't mention his name again.People may misunderstand  and force me to marry him.As you bloody know we aren't allowed to call any name other than our mate.Mine is Wayo .Final!"

(Pha really called only  Wayo's name during conversation 😉clever boy)

While the prince was dealing with his so important matter Wayo  was helped by servants and got new clothes.Some servants treated him with utmost respect not only as future queen but also for his cute face and nice personality.When he was brought to palace three years ago as a war slave, covered with mud n leaves .The servants cleaned him and gaped in astonishment when they saw the pure beauty.The King wanted to see all slaves and chose working place for all, one by one according to their body, strength and experience.

Wayo said almost immediately he wanted to be a cook, the best one in the entire kingdom .King smiled at his being brave and accepted his wishes.Now he was trying to cook the prince's lunch but everything spilled on the floor due to chief's jealousy. The little boy with the 300 years age difference was more talented himself and appointed to prapare meals of the prince at the age of 18.

This meant his career nearing to end.He couldn't accept it .That's why the boy had to be a bad one in the eyes prince.Oh right ! he was chosen as the next  queen too.The chief wasn't into males but this doesn't mean he can let the boy be a beloved one .But his plans failed just as it began when prince decided to visit the kitchen personally like in a few decades later...

(Wow the longest chap.and We dived into human world $0 forgot about fharises.I think it is time to visit ming, kit n Forth's personal lifes as well as pha n Forth's adventures thru centuries.hadi guzel guzel okuyun baam 😁)