F0®£$T n Its Secrets

Pha left the palace in a hurry and decided to let Forth to find an excuse for his disappearance.The boy had many o his sleeves so it was easy to say "Sorry Ur Highness the crowned prince ran away again.Forgive me for being careless, I will look for him from now on." The same repeat since birth...But this time the queen was also missing so finding two or more exuses became a must.Beam n Ming also left to company both.

When morning rose with a warm weather everybody began to wake up one by one except Forth who was wide awake since last night .As usual his assistant came to wake him up but found a man standing in front of windows with his clothes from yesterday..

"P'Forth why are u awake? Did something bad happen ?" asked n scared the taller man who was deep in thought about Beam this time .Oreo who is a cute boy with a charming smile n chubby face despite his muscular lean body was surprised to see him with red eyes n sulking to his bones.Forth didn't want to share his personal problems with Oreo despite his being trustworthy because it was all about the bodyguard .The mean boy who followed Wayo 24\7 apologized when he broke the special eggs meant for Wayo and Forth helped him with clothes n cleaning the room even tricked the guards waiting outside .But the stupid boy still acted same towards his rescuer. Smug smile, big eyes looking down on The assistant of Crowned prince himself, and a very cute face who is just façade to hide his inner demons.

He even made fun of him when departing from palace to go Black Forest who is infamous for its dark magic n many tricks to hunt people n kill them in the end.He trusted Pha as the prince knew what he was doing but couldn't say the same for Beam.And that made him worried more resulting him to stay awake till dawn.

"Oreo I'm fine.But we have an significant matter about His Highness Wayo n Phana, that's why they left the palace to look for a solution.U keep quiet and do what u usually do." explained Forth makin Oreo angry.

"Master u never tell me things
n blame it on me when his highness finds what happened. Is that my fault?  Or Am I not trustworthy to tell anything occurred? "He was right but never had courage to talk it out. Now he felt ashamed n brave all of a sudden.. Forth also seemed taken aback. This little guy talking back to him n defending himself.

"Look Oreo. There r some things too complicated for u to understand so I'm using u as a bait n protect Phana.He always gets into trouble but when we cover for him. He will also do the same for us. As u see we have him as a backup but he has nobody. "

Oreo nodded agreeing. He got it at that moment tht the prince really had no-one else beside them even though the palace full with his relatives n parents. He left the room .Forth stood still in his grounds thinking wht could be the reason for Wayo's illness all of a sudden.

When he was busy others made their way into the wizards home safe n sound. Without knowing only they were alive. They checked their surroundings n entered the home too easily for their liking. The disgusting rotten    corpse smell hit them hard n finally they saw the reason. The famous wizard who is known as the oldest person in the kingdom laid dead on his bed whose body rotten n some animals enjoying the festival. They froze  .How such a thing could happen to smb like him?  N wht would they do to find culprits as well as a cure for Wayo???