King-to-be

(Dont mind Forth, They look nice here or Wayo only as we can't see Forth's face :)

Finally it officially happened. Wayo was chosen as new queen after Ming had a talk with Almighty King and showed the letter exchanged between him and Kit. Having  a queen was not a problem but seeing your beloved one as husband of someone else was wrecking. And he knew Phana wouldn't want his close friend to be unhappy as well as him having a Fharis without having mutual feelings.They didn't need a plan or plot which means Ming didn't have to go to Forth's room anymore .Aghh those heavy furnitures!! 🙂

Forth was absentminded for a few days. He heard news n saw the prince beaming happily about Wayo.But it wasn't the reason why he looked lost. Wayo's new bodyguard made him feel like that. The baby faced boy with a muscular body named Beam turned his world upside down in a month. He didn't expect Ming to be more brave than he seemed to call a meeting with King himself and confess his feelings so that his beloved one will be his only forever, or till he dies.Why a boy who just came to palace to protect the queen made him felt exposed to a danger called love at first fight?

Of course it would be love at first fight as other boy met him in hall   and asked for directions to Wayo's room as if he was there to have something intimidating other than protecting him. What the actual duck going on here was the question and the answer  happened to be a punch on Beam's face. He thought the clueless boy was here to betray the prince and his smug expression made the situation worse.

He felt his nose screaming with a throbbing pain as Beam also punched him. Beam looked at his hand to control  if any damage been done. Then asked the taller boy' if he was out of his mind so as not to get he was joking'. And it was at that moment Forth felt illuminated. He was the new student of their Martial arts teacher. The teacher wanted them to meet personally but didn't have a chance as so many things going on after meeting party. He was new favourite bodyguard and of course his first mission to be protecting Wayo.

Now they were controlling  Wayo's wedding equipment  to see if any bad person wanted to harm the prince or queen by poisons, whichcraft etc. Beam n Forth kept being silent for like three straight hours so as not to be first to apologize. Forth was a proud male as serving the prince for centuries but now Wayo's personal bodyguard made his heart flutter. Must be life's response to my prays he thought once as he wanted his wife ((at first he didn't know he would fall for a male bodyguard and the queen's for that matter) to be near him. Yes they were near so much close to one another yet their minds kept their distance.

Beam was checking the gifts on the shelves and of course fell down n poured the thing inside of the box. It was eggs of a bird called manipa (made up by me)  which is a rare kind in kingdom as they were near to extinction. The King loved these birds since childhood n founded a big farm to save'em. Obviously the owner sent the box but Beam screwed the moment while bickering with Forth after being silent for ages. The older male tried to help him by cleaning his clothes but the eggs made mission impossible due to having a disgusting odour when it cracked raw. 😉🙃

What to do Beam asked fearful as he harmed a very important gift for queen. Beam squeezed his shoulder shortly. "Don't u worry too much, I think cleaning and finding Phana will solve the matter. He wouldn't mind that kinda problem but can't say the same for Wayo as we don't know anything about him personally. "

"Bu-But What about the King? I can't even protect a gift meant for Wayo how am I gonna protect him?  I'm screwed up for sure. This was my first mission for god's sake"he voiced his concerns. Forth smiled softly to boy n opened  a new era in his heart.

"I have a suggestion. If u apologize for punching me, I can deal with it myself n nobody would know it was u who broke the eggs. "

"How?  I smell broken egg all over my clothes and the guards outside, they will know it for sure.  Or do u plan to deceive the king? "

"Hey don't overreact, keep calm n wait for me here, I'ma bring u new clothes n we can clean here together then u go take bath, I'ma confess it to Phana .He can order a new set from farmers. "

"I'm sorry n thank you Forth"

Beam accepted the offer fast n furious .He began to unbutton while a blushed Forth left the room hastily.Fuck!  he called Forth by his name the first time in an awkward situation like this one n began to take off.Everything processed too fast for his liking. He felt hot while Beam was scared to death n bewildered as he trusted the same person who punched him n made him apologize in one go. Tic toc...