7.5 || my clothes missed your floor

laurel canyon, hollywood hills
3:00am

A
tw: smut

Luke carried me back inside, into the warmth of his living room. He sat on the couch, adjusting my legs so I could straddle his lap. His hands were firmly gripping my waist as he mumbled, "I can't believe this is happening."

I pull away for a second, trying to catch my breath and feeling an undeniable smile stretch across my face.

I don't know what words I had left, it feels like we've officially said them all. So instead, I cradle Luke's face in my hands, gliding my thumbs over his cheekbones that are still glistening from his tears. And I kiss him on the tip of his nose.

As if to say, I can't either.

Luke attacks my mouth with another sloppy kiss, nudging my tongue with his. We're so eager to taste each other, feel each other. His hands travel up and down the skin of my back, eventually reaching my ass to give me a squeeze. A groan from the back of my throat hums it's away out as his kiss travels to my neck, licking and sucking onto the flesh beneath my ear, causing my hips to rock back and forth against him. We eagerly rid him of his shirt, my hands are trembling with nerves, struggling with the buttons. And just as quickly he was picking me up again so we can clumsily struggle to the floor, making me laugh.

Once he has me on my back, he seems to care less about decorum. Luke sits up, eagerly reaching for the neckline of my tank, tearing it open. A grunt escapes him, a smile teases his lips when he learns I've got nothing on underneath. I giggle, watching his expression change when he lays eyes on my nipple piercing. He shakes his head, laughing.

Luke settles between my legs and takes my left nipple into his mouth, biting just hard enough to tease me. I gasp at the contact. His tongue licks me softly as goosebumps appeared on my skin. I sharply sucked in a breath, not being shy about pressing him to my chest. One hand lost in his hair, the other reaching up to fondle my right breast but only for a second or two. Luke nudges me away, gripping onto my breast with his free hand and then alternating back and forth. He looked up at me while he had me in his mouth, stirring something deep within me that was obsessed with the sight.

Luke hovered down, kissing on my rib cage, my stomach, the flesh of my bellybutton. He undoes the leather strings wrapped around my hips, slowly unbuttoning me, and tugging them down between my legs, making my heartbeat thump loud in my ears and between my legs.

Luke started kissing the curve of my waist, laying eyes on my Tuesday thong.

"It's Saturday." He says, gripping onto the material.

I shoved him, laughing, "Shut up."

Luke quickly travels up my body to give me a quick peck, and then immediately returns to his previous hunger, ridding me of my panties. His hands slide up my legs, slowly to get a good feel while the anticipation builds up inside me. And then he forced my thighs open, spitting onto my core, and looking into my eyes as he lightly, oh so painfully lightly licked at clit with the very tip of his pink tongue. He gives me light kitten licks like I'm a popsicle with all the time in the world. His head dips a lot lower, and lower, with each up and down lick, tasting my folds, spreading my wetness that's indecipherable from his spit.

His tongue traveled down and entered me without warning causing me to hold back a moan that was probably too loud. I throw my head back, squeeze my eyes shut, feeling every nudge of Luke's tongue entering me and leaving me.