Sleeping together

No not like that you dirty people that I absolutely love ;)

Harry: A few footsteps was all it took before you could clearly see his frame. His body in a mess of limbs and blankets on his mattress with his hair going in every direction possible. "Ugh, how can he be so hot just sleeping?!" You questioned to yourself while admiring. Eventually you maneuvered into the pile of blankets and scooted as close as possible towards Harry. You, facing his back since he was turned on his side, wrapped your arms around his torso. Pressing your face against his bare back, you instinctively began to breath softer, as if worrying that your breath would cause him to wake. Closing your eyes you took in the moment, forgetting anything and everything. It was about the here and now, and during that time it was just you and Harry. No thoughts or feelings besides peace troubled you and eventually you started to drift away into darkness and rest. The last thing you remember was the warmth you felt from his body and the feeling of his stomach rising and falling from his breathing.

Ron: Your body full of exhaustion was resting in bed, your head held by the pillow and your torso and down covered in a soft grey blanket. A gentle knock on the door caused a break of your concentration of nothing. Instinctively you turned from your waist to see who was demanding your attention, it was Ron. His hair was pulled up from running his hand through it countless times most likely and his eyes seemed tired. You smiled gently saying "hello there, come to join?" You moved over slightly so he could come and hug your frame. He did exactly as predicted and rested half his face on your neck. He pressed his head down and made the kissing noise with the side of his mouth making contact with your neck. You "mmm'ed" in response. "I'm tired" he stated bluntly but softly, almost in a distant voice. "Really?" You questioned sarcastically. You made a few movements until you found the right position. There you let sleep take control of the both of you and just drown yourselves in the quite peace.

Fred:
You couldn't have been asleep more ten minutes before your 'lovely' boyfriend came running into his room and jumped on top of his bed which you so happen to be sleeping on. "Aghhhhegah!" You scream out complete nonsense. He just laughs and smirks at you as you dig your face deeper in the bed. You were staying at the Weasley's and got no sleep last night so all day you've been groggy and just found some time to rest, which was just rudely interrupted..."Hello beautiful." He says in a singsong voice. "Gooo awayyyy!!!" You whine. "Oh now, you know you love meee." "Do I?" You question sarcastically. He continues to laugh while putting his head into your neck and collapsing on you. He wraps his arms around your frame and rolls around till he's spooning you. You laugh lightly at your boyfriends childlike behavior and snuggle deeper into his arms. "Now do you love me?" He questions looking into your eyes. "Mmmhhhh...maybe." You say with a smirk, you turn back around while he starts attacking you with kisses causing you to laugh and yell "okokok I love youuuu!" You manage to say through all your laughter. "Awwww I love you too!!!" He says while laying all the way down with his face in the crook of your neck. After half an hour you were drifting off and fell asleep to the sound of his breath in your ear.

George:
Your eyes heavier than ever, you continue to strain them. You had a project to finish in a couple days which included the reading of a boring, giant book and of course, you just had to procrastinate. You mentally scold yourself making empty promises to yourself saying how you will never put yourself through this torture again. You shift just remembering that you were laying/ sitting against George. You turned your head and with the help of the dim lights from the fire you saw his closed eyes and parted lips. His framed leaned against the couch back with his red curls even more unruly than ever. You smiled to yourself and closed the book while trying not to make any big movements. You place it down on the coffee table and curl up against him, pulling the throw blanket with you. Your knees to your chest with your feet curled, arms tightly connected and head resting on his chest you continued to close your eyes. Taking in his smell of cologne and listening to the rain that started outside you drifted off.

Draco:
Rolling across the silk sheets to find a more comfortable position, you suddenly bump into something. Eyes forcing themselves open to see the figure, you see Draco. His eyes are  closed with his mouth parted to breath, he's never been more vulnerable, and secretively you loved it. Slowly stretching your arm across his bare torso so not to wake him, you snuggle closer and hide you face in his chest, taking in his minty scent. You feel his breath on the top of your head and this causes you to instantly relax. He takes in a deep breath as his arm makes its way across your waist as his head moves with a moan escaping his lips. You sink in deeper as your mind wanders.

Neville: The credits rolled up the screen and your body released all the built of tension. Why you decided to watch that god for saken film you'll never know. You look up to Neville who was still being held tightly to you. "What did you think?" You questioned making conversation. "Umm it was something, I guess" he laughed nervously. You can't believe you agreed to watch a random horror film, like when is that ever a good idea?! You stretch you legs and relax back into him. He slouches down the long couch and hugs you tighter. "I'm ready for a nap." He says softly. 'How on earth can he be thinking about sleeping after that?!' You think to yourself. You respond to his statement with a few head adjustments and the closing of your eyes. He beings to run his fingers through your (h/c) hair which causes relief to spread throughout your body. You sink deeper into him and eventually he stops and his breathing was deep and slow. You didn't get to pay much attention as yours started to as well. You where leaving your conscience state and fell into a state of rest, in the arms of the person you loved and trusted the most.

Marauder era

James:
"How did I get someone as f****** awesome as you?!" James asks looking at me with his eyes wide taking in my appearance. "I was payed off by Sirius to date you." I said sarcastically while staring at him with his face turning into a fake hurt expression. I burst out laughing and he soon joined he crawled up further on the bed till our noses were touching. I put my hand on his face and stared into his eyes, taking in the love they were giving me. He suddenly laid down, his head on the pillow at my waist with his hand on my stomach. I sunk from my sitting position and let him spoon me. His breath ticking my neck but I stayed still. I felt him move closer and I took in his sent, cologne with a hint of the outside. I smiled as my eyes closed and just focused on the feeling of him. The way his hand feels on my body. The way his breath started to become more even and deep, his body against mine. "I could get used to this." I mumble against the pillow. "You better." He states right after, I swear I could feel his smirk against my back.

Remus:
Your hand inches it's way to the spot Remus last was but its attempt failed, as he wasn't there. You're eye squeeze before opening to a fuzzy image that included the bed...empty. Your neck strained for your head to search. The room was dark but Remus was clearly not there. Your mind forced your tired body up and down the stairs to the common room. It was barely lit with a dying flame from the fire before. Eyes partly open you notice the soft brown hair and long frame of your love. He was lying on the couch, body spread open. You went closer till you were barely right on him. You sat down in front of his face and stroked his cheek. He was so beautiful that you were stuck there to stare. He slowly opened his eyes and attempted a smile at your presence. He scooted back to the back of the couch indicating for you to come up. You say up and slide down next to him, faces together, until you moved your chin down to his chest and continued your rest. His arms around you making you feel completely at peace.

Sirius:
'Ekkkkkkk' the door opened, awakening you slightly. The light pouring in from the outside didn't help. You cuddled deeper into your self to shield from it. With the same sound came the closing of the door, with soft footsteps following, getting closer to your bed. Suddenly the weight of the bed moved to the right, behind your back. The breathing of the person slow and steady as he moved his hand to the dip of your waist, stroking and gliding his hand up your body. His touch was light and meaningful. Slowing making his way up to your neck, your hair was brushed away, gliding down your back softly as his hand ran up it tracing your jaw. "Siri" you mumbled. "Shhh I'm right here, go to sleep." He whispered, his lips touching your ear. You didn't need any more convincing. You drifted off with the soft comfort of your boyfriend besides you. You can tell he truly loved you, you were everything to him.