His fav emoji

Harry:🖤- its simple, and he can send it to anyone because it doesn't show any romance but just friendship, and he loves his friends.
Ron:👀- he doesn't even know why! He just thinks it's so weird and funny so basically after every text he uses it.
Fred:😂- it is just light and playful and it just describes his fun personality. Plus it makes any text feel friendly.
George:🤣- it is a lot like Fred's but it just has a little more of the fun feeling. He also likes it because it's more new and he likes the modern ones better.
Draco:😘- this one is specifically for you and he loves it, it is both flirty and romantic! Which is a wonderful mix for him.
Neville:☺️- he just thinks this emoji is so cute and he loves the blush, it's just has more feeling than the reg smiling face.

Marauder era
James:😉- he thinks it has just the right amount of friendly and flirty, which is how he usually feels towards most people...besides Snape.
Sirius:😏- he just loves how much this adds to his flirty attitude, it really is perfect for him so he loves it.
Remus:🙃- it shows innocence and kindness and that it basically all of Remus besides for his big obsession with chocolate...but can you blame him?!(no)