Your Fav subject in muggle school

Harry: You love orchestra/band. You enjoy music and love to express yourself with your friends.
Ron: You love science, you always thought it was so cool. You love learning new concepts. You just think it's something to take your mind off the rest of the world and focus on a problem you want to solve.
Fred: Health because the teacher was super nice and you got to talk and hang with your friends in that class
George: You love lunch because you can have a break from all the work.
Draco: you love Language Arts. You love writing your own stories and creating your own world. You also love reading, it takes your mind off things.
Neville: You love Art. You can explain how you feel without having to talk. A picture is a thousand words. You also can show more emotion using art.

Marauder era
James: You love math. It always came so easy to you. You just love learning all the new equations. You always and forever love math, no matter what others think of it.
Remus: You love study hall, you just got to read and take a nap because you always finish your work quickly.
Sirius: You love theater. Sirius sometimes calls you a drama queen, and you love it. You love becoming a new person and having your own way to describe how they feel. To you, that's how you can tell a persons personality, all you have to do is watch how they act on stage.