How you embarrass/ fluster him

Remember to comment imagine requests

Harry: When ever you kiss his nose instead of mouth. Let's just say you were trying something to see how he would react, and his expression was priceless! It was usually him kissing you on the nose so when you did it his mouth was hanging open and his eyes were wide and he was trying to say something but couldn't. You were surprised one simple peck could make him speechless.
Ron: When ever you hold his hand, I know, but such a simple thing can make the Ron Weasley, the King, flustered. The first time you did it he obviously held your hand back but he blushed the color of his hair, or possibly even redder. And it's always had the same effect, your hands were so smooth and soft and he loved being able to hold them but it still surprises him every time you reach out and grab his hand unsuspectingly.
Fred: When ever you compliment him, other than on pranks. Let's just say outside of pranks he is the one constantly complimenting you. You always blush at home when ever he does it and he likes to see you embarrassed so one day you tried it out on him and he started stuttering and started acted super shy and introverted for a minute. You were so surprised to see that side of Fred so whenever you want to make him become a cute, adorably shy boyfriend, all you have to do is compliment him.
George: Catching him staring. He just can't help but admire you beautiful soft features, but let's just say he does it a lot! And you know he is doing it because you can sense him, you just choose to ignore it most of the time. But when you don't and you look back, he gets super embarrassed and tries to act like he hasn't been staring at you for over a half and hour.
Draco: Whenever you  start being all lovey dovey. He wasn't shown much affection so he isn't used to all the gushy romance stuff. But when ever you become the lovey person he tries to decide what to do but he can't so he just stands there trying to understand what to do. He barely can talk he is so confused.
Neville: P.D.A., Neville has always been kinda shy so when you show P.D.A towards him he doesn't now how to react because he isn't necessarily used to it.

Marauder era
James: When ever you wear his clothes. They are always too big for you but you still look amazing, he doesn't know whether the look in general or the fact that they are his clothes he just loves you in them. Just as long as you don't steal his whole closet he's fines with it. You mostly take them because they're super soft and comfortable. Not to mention when ever James sees you in them he can barely form complete sentences.
Remus: When ever you tell him how much you love him. He thinks of himself as dangerous and not good enough for you but he is COMPLETELY wrong and you remind him of how much you love him. He always blushes because of how sweet your confessions are. He always tells you about his love for you after but stutters occasionally when doing it.
Sirius: When ever you start telling the Marauders all the sweet things Sirius said to you and all the kind gestures he gives you. They know he's the 'ladies man' and all but they sometimes forget how big of a softy he is, but you always loved that side of him. His friends will tease him a little bit then they always know to shut their mouths because he's the one who is helping THEM with girl problems.