Well I guess I do-Fred💞

Imagine for @SophiaMariaWinston thanks for the request!!

I was walking down the hall dreading my next class, History of  Magic...ugh! Why must we have this class, I would much prefer to go to potions, I love that class!! It's an easy pass and plus I get to sit by my very secret crush, Fred Weasley. He is so secret that only my bestest closest friend in the whole entire world knows about me liking him.

Ding ding ding

Great now I'm late *sigh*. I quietly open the doer and slip into my seat but sadly the profession noticed.
"Late again ms. (Y/l/n)."

"Sorry it won't happen again, I swear."

"You better not or else it will be two weeks detention with Filch."

Ok now I'm definitely not going to be late.

Lil time skip to potions

I quickly took my seat and got all my books out and organized everything. Sitting up straight and crossing my legs. What? I have to look presentable. The bell rang but Fred was still not here. Snap started to drag on about who knows what until I heard a giant crash and saw two red heads sprawled on the floor. They got up, apologized quickly and sat down.

"Nice." I whispered over to him.
"Merlins beard like you've never been late." He said jokingly.
"True but at least I don't have dramatic entrances." I sassed back with a smirk.
"Hahaha." He said sarcastically making me laugh just the smallest.

"Ms.(y/l/n) and Mr.Weasley if you would mind to end the flirting and get back to the lesson that would be appreciated." Snap said in a very annoyed tone. We both turned bright red at the comment. The rest of the class ewe just made small comment and jokes whenever Snape wasn't looking.

"Hey (y/l/n), how about we make a bet, if I get a better score at making this potion you have to go out with me and if you get a better score I have to ask out Snape?" Fred asked. I didn't even think twice.

"Risky risky risky...you're on!" I whispered shout. He just laughs and gets to work. I quickly scan the book page and got all of the ingredients. My mum is a muggle but an awesome cook and potions is basically cooking with magic. When I was done cutting, smashing and mixing I wait led patiently for Snape to come and grade my work. Fred finished right after me and was smirking quiet noticeably. Snape came over and examined both potions very, might I add, VERY closely.
"Hmmm they are both surprisingly good for your knowledge, equal grade."

"What!" Me and Fred exclaimed.

We slowly looked towards each other.

"How about you go out with me and I also ask Snape out?" He suggests. I laugh.
"Sounds good." I reply. He walked over to Snape and they both exchanged words but I wasn't able to hear. He slowly came back over to me.

"What did he say." I asked eagerly.
"He said that it would be very strange and wrong and that I should probably go talk to someone..." he said slowly with a red face. We both burst out in laughter.
"Well I guess you owe me a date (y/l/n)." He said with a half smile.
"Well I guess I do." I said with a small smile while I walked away because the bell rang to signal that class was over. I still heard Fred's little bit of laughter though before I completely got out the door.