"Shall we?"-Ron💃🏼🕺🏼

This imagine is for @Jordanlynn542 thanks for the imagine request!

'Ugh that DADA class was dreadful!' I thought to my self cringing when I thought back to how bad I did. 'Ron did amazing though...no NO! He's the reason you didn't do well (y/n)! You kept getting distracted by him and you lost your focus! Stop thing about Ron!' I scorned myself trying to find something to distract myself. I was on my way back to my dormitory so I guess I will just play a instrument or two to put my focus else were, then maybe study for the DADA exam, but who am I kidding, I'll probably just read my new book instead. I did have a charms exam but I don't need to worry, I'm pro at that class. I reached the Ravenclaw dorm door when it asked one if it's famous riddles. "I have many keys but I cannot open a single lock, what am I?" It asked. I smirked because I knew it had this riddle waiting just for me. "A piano." I stated plainly and walked right in.

After practicing for an hour I decided to read a little bit even though I should be studying...but oh well. I checked the clock after my fourth chapter of the book was read through, it was almost dinner so I got up and exited the dorm, I saw many other students walking down the halls ready for another amazing meal. By the time I reached the grand hall I saw Luna and Cho sitting at the Ravenclaw table, I quickly went over to them and sat down. "Hello (y/n), nice to see you." Lynda said in her nice light voice. "Thanks, you too Luna." I replied with a smile, I love being around my friends no matter what day it was. I grabbed what ever looked good till I had a satisfying amount of food on my plate. I looked up and something caught my eye. I looked over and saw Harry Potter staring at Cho...again. "What is it? The sixth time yeah that sounds about right." I said catching Luna and Cho's attention. "What are you talking about?" Cho asked completely confused. "The amount of times I've caught Harry Potter staring at you." I stated bluntly. She blushed automatically. "Merlin why don't you two just date already." I asked with a dramatic sigh at the end. "I can ask the same if you and Ron." She stated back raising an eyebrow. I froze, I haven't told a soul about what I feel for Ron so how does she know! "Don't just freeze (y/n) you can't be that shocked that we know. You two are always staring at each other. It's cute but very weird!" She said calmly. "I don't don't know what you're-re talking a-about." I stuttered. "Yes you do." She said and smiled. "You're attraction towards one another is quite obvious." Luna joined in. I was speech less.

I looked down and was lost in thought. I looked back up to see both my friends staring at something behind me. I have them a confused look and turned around to see no other but Ron Weasley standing awkwardly behind me. "Uh hi." He said but it sounded a bit like a question. I decided to keep my cool and replied with a "hi." Calmly. I smiled to lighten the mood and make it less awkward. "So uh there's the dance ball thing coming up and I was wondering if you maybe go with me?" He asked quietly but I heard every word. Again I was speechless but luckily Cho saved the day. "She would love too, you have to excuse her, her voice hurts but she is very happy you asked." Cho replied and covered up my embarrassment. I smiled to show that I agreed. "Great amazing ya well I'll see you there." He said beaming. He walked back and I saw his twin brothers pat him on the back. I laughed lightly. "Well I'm going to the Yule ball with Ron!" I said mostly to my self. "Yup, your welcome." Cho said smiling up to me.

Time skip to getting ready for ball

I had my long flowy free dress on and my hair done with some makeup on all thanks to my two besties. I looked in the mirror and well, I looked awesome to saw the least. They did an awesome job. "Wow thank you guys so much!" I fudged out they laughed and smiled brightly. "Your very welcome. Now let's take you to your prince." Cho said in a dramatic way. We all walked down to the entrance of the ball. We walked down the steps in sink and looked for our dates, once Luna and Cho were off I saw Ron dressed in a unique tux, but he still was cute. He walked up to me and said, "wow (y/n) you look...wow." I blushed and looked down. "Shall we?" He asked signaling to the dance floor. I smiled and replied with a "we shall."

Let's just say that was a start to a very loving, fun, and exciting relationship that you wouldn't change for the world. You had your first kiss with him that night and who would have known that in four years you two would be married and couldn't possibly be more happy.