Kitchens

This is a imagine for BookwormGirl27

I ran down the corridor trying to tie my yellow and black Hufflepuff tie. Great, why does Herbology have to be first period, I thought, I was already running late from sleeping in.  Oh I'm so de- ummmph, great now I'm on the floor, I thought. I look up and guess what, I'm being squished under 2 freaking identical red-heads.
"Ugggg, d-do you mind g-get-getting off of me!!" I stuttered out.
"Oppps, sorry love, our bad." The slightly cuter one said.
"Oh no problem, but I 'ought to go..." I started to walk of but then they squished me in between them.
"I'm Fred," the other one said
"And I'm George," the cute one said, yes I have a preference.
"I'm (y/n), nice to meet you both but I'm terribly late and must be one my way." I tried getting out but failed.
"Class has already started and you look hungry, why don't we all skip and head to the kitchens?" George offered. I was tempted.
"You know what, I did miss breakfast......sure why not?" I followed the twins and George kept making jokes after jokes after jokes, but the strange thing is I laughed at EVERY one, yes I'm a happy person but NO ONE has made me laugh this much, not even me. We stoped when we got to a portrait of a bowl of fruit and Fred tickled the pear. And it swung open.
"Cool," I stated. We all walked in and one house elf came running up to us.
"How may we help you children," it said in a high voice.
"We'd like some breakfast Camryn, thanks you," George replied, and smiled at me, i truly was grateful, I was starving. We all sat down with George next to me and Fred across from me. Camryn came back and set the food on the table. After 5 minutes I was done with everything on my plate.
"I'm going to get some drinks." Fred says then leaves.
"Um, (y/n)?" George begins.
"Yes George?" I ask.
" you've got a little something," he began pointing to the side of his mouth.
"Oh, thanks Georgie." I began to try and wipe of the food, then George starts laughing
"What," I question, 'he must be mad' I thought,' who laughs when someone is wiping food from their mouth?'
" you completely missed." He began wiping the side of my mouth with his thumb, then he didn't move it when he was done, he just stared
"Thank, George." I said trying to get his attention.
"No problem beautiful." He said smiling. Just then Fred comes back with three drinks.
"Here we go." He states and sets the drinks down. After we all finish our drinks we leave and walk around random.
"Hey Georgie, I just remembered I left some supplies up in the dorm, mind if I go grab it?" Fred asks.
"Go ahead." George replies. Fred ran off and George turned to me. We just had some small talk then I remembered....oh crap.
"Um George I just remembered (BFF) doesn't know where I am, I better head off so she doesn't kill me." I said
" well we don't want that happening, you better be off." He says.
I start walking off when George says,
"(y/n) do you wanna go to Hogsmead with me?" I turn around and walk backwards.
"Yes." I reply when really inside I was jumping up and down.
"Wonderful m." George states, then he turns around and walks away.
I couldn't stop smiling the rest of the day.