First 'I Love You'

Harry: he told you after you came back with scars all over your hands because of 'detention' with Umbridge

Ron: you told him at Bill's and Fleur's wedding, love was in the air and you couldn't have chosen a better time to say it.
Fred: He told you after you did your first prank with him, you two were hiding in a closet trying to muffling your laughs, he was just smiling down at you and just said the three words.
George: He told you during a Weasley Family Christmas, it was late and you two were cuddling by the fire and he just whispered it to you so only you heard.
Draco: He told you after his duel with Harry in the bathroom, you went to go and see him in the hospital wing to make sure he is ok and he just blurted it out.
Neville: He told you during the battle of Hogwarts right after he killed the snake. You two were hugging tightly and he softly told you it in your ear.

Marauder era
James: You told him after your third date, you always had a crush on him and you couldn't hold back the words any longer, and he said them back almost immediately.
Remus: He told you while you were cuddling like you usually do after he gets back from a full moon,  he said it while holding you close, your heart was racing because you were so happy that the moment finally came.
Sirius: He told you after you two won a quidditch match. You two were so happy that he just screamed it, you just laughed and screamed it back!