P.D.A

Harry:He will do the occasional kiss on the cheek with a nice hug but he prefers to be next to each other just having a good time.
Ron:At first there was barely any P.D.A but now he doesn't care who is around, he will kiss you when ever and always be super close to you.
Fred:All the time! You two always need to be at least holding hands. You just always have to be connected. He usually has his arm around your shoulder or waist when you two are together.
George: He's always holding you like it's the only thing keeping him alive. He will either be hugging you from behind or is holding your hand and keeping you close.
Draco:He will hold your hand and act like a gentleman but the second thinks a guy is interested in you he will full on snog you till he gets the message and leaves.
Neville: He will usually just hold your hand while walking around the castle, he prefers to hug and kiss you when you two are in the common room so only you're friends can see and not the whole entire freaking school.

Marauder era
James:Come on, after finally getting the girl he's always wanted, he isn't just going to be standing next to her, NO! He will always no matter what have an arm around your waist and will give you quick sweet kisses because he can't help it.
Sirius: He will have a make out session with you anywhere, even during class, he DOES NOT care. If he gets to be with you he will spend it complimenting you while holding your hand and trying to make you laugh, every boy needs to know that you're with him.
Remus:He isn't as far as Sirius but he isn't shy to give you a kiss and a long hug. He also loves to hold your hand while walking you to class, and you don't mind either.