How he makes you smile

Harry: He'll show affection out in public. You always get shy when he shows P.D.A. but you can't help the smile that takes over your face when he does it.
Ron: Whenever he starts to cuddle you. Cuddling is your favorite thing on the planet so whenever he does it you just get this ginormous grin on your face that you can't hold back.
Fred: He constantly flirts with you. You can't help but smile at his small compliments and cute things he says. You always let out a tiny laugh with a smile whenever he flirts with you.
George: He'll tickle you. It can get SUPER annoying it still can't stop the laughs you let out. He just loves to hear you laugh and see your smile and this is a sure fire way to do it.
Draco: He'll tell you great things that are going to happen that day. He usually does this when your having a bad day and he wants to make it better.
Neville: When he talks about anything he loves. You can see the passion and adoration for that thing and you just get so happy whenever he get happy or excited.

Marauder era
James: When ever he tells you a super cheesy joke. He will spend each night coming up with new ones that he knows will make you smile no matter how hard you try not to.
Sirius: When he gives you piggy back rides. Let's admit it, you're basically a toddler at heart. So when ever he gives you piggy back rides around the halls or to class you just love it!
Remus: he reads to you. He will lean against a bed or couch and you'll cuddle up to him while he reads to you. You also love it when he makes special voices for the characters.