Who they have a major crush on!

Harry: YOU! Who can't you're sooo cute! Plus your always there for him!
Ron: YOU! You are simply perfect for him! He doesn't know where he would be without you!
Fred: YOU! You are his favorite person next to George! Plus you can just talk with him and he would never get bored.
George: YOU! You are soooo hilarious, he can never be sad around you! You also make him just brighter and happier.
Draco: YOU! You bring out happiness and make him feel completely safe! You are always there for him to let out his emotions and he feels automatically better when you give him advice.
Neville: YOU! He can't help but think about your adorable smile 24/7! He also loves that he feels completely at ease with you and he knows you won't ever judge him!

Marauder era
James: YOU! You are beautiful and he can just talk with you and be himself!He also likes how you get along but also can burn the other marauders!
Sirius: YOU! You two can act like 4 year olds and not care and he loves it so much! He also loves how you can be completely Sirius😂 when you two talk about how he feels and what's going on at his 'home'.
Remus: YOU! He just can let go and find sooo much comfort with you! Plus you are his perfect reading buddy!

Guys this is my 100th chapter!!! Wow, I didn't think this story would get so far with so many views, votes, and comments! Just thank you all so much, you all give me motivation to write more, love you all! Have an awesome night or day or whatever it is for you and remember to STAY SAFE!!! Once again LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! Harry Potter for life!