The Arguement 🌍❤

The next day at Jess and Dante's house.

Dante

Right now I'm on the couch and it's 10:00. I can't  believe Jess is still sleep.  But I must admit I did fuck her up real good. I started thinking about last night until I heard a thump on the stairs. I lookes to see what it was and it was Mario helping Jess Downstairs. I guess her legs really do hurt😂. I wonder why.

Dante: You need help babe.
Jess: I got it.
Mario: You might need to see a doctor.
Dante: Nah bro she just came from the lovin doctor a few hours ago and he fixed her up real good.
Mario: Ughhh nasty. I HAD TO HELP HER MAKE THE BED!!
Mario ran to the kitchen to go wash his hands and before Jess could fall, Dante helped her.
Dante: How's that attitude?
Jess:😒Boy I ain't got time for games. Are we going to talk, for real this time. We need to figure stuff out.
Dante: Ok babe. We will. After I get from Tyler's house because everyone's meeting up to plan Autumn' s birthday. You should come. Even tho your not cool with her. You will regret not going.
Jess: I'll think about it.
Dante: Life is movin too fast. Just forgive and move on.
Jess: I'll go but only because you want me to.
Dante: That's why I love you.
Dante goes to sit on the couch and Jess follows behind him, plopping her legs up on his knees.

Mario: Yo y'all. I got to tell y'all something but don't get worried.

Jess: Wassup?

Mario: This.

Mario hands Jess and Dante the letter he opened in his car the day he was with Jenny.

Dante: What the fuck man? Is this blood?
Jess: Well it damn sure ain't no red marker. Who did This?
Dante: Who do you think.
Meanwhile at Tyler's place, Tt, Jenny, and Milly are all hanging out on the couch to discuss Autumn's birthday.

Jenny: Ok so since she turning 18, how about we hit the club.

Tyler: You have to be 21 tho?

Milly: Fake I.D. dumbass.

Milly walks downstairs after over hearing their convo...

Tyler: What the hell? Where the rest of your clothes girl?
Milly: Why you ain't my daddy? But if you want to be. I'm always free later tonite💋👀.
Tt: Girlll Autumn gonna beat yo ass. You better stop being nasty.
Jenny: Facts. Where are you going?
Milly: Out.
Tyler: Now you know we can't just let you out anywhere. The NYPD is looking for ya.
Milly: Relaxx. I'm just going to the package store real quick. 15 minutes that's it🤷🏾.
Tyler: Call me once u get there. I swear if u don't I will come down there---
Jenny: And beat that assss bihhh.
Milly rolls her eyes and leaves as Jess, Mario, and Dante open the door.
Jess: Where the hell she going?
Tyler: She'll be back in 10.
Dante: Hmm. Ok. So what's up?
Tt: Nothing just planning her party but she's not here yet.
Jess: Thank God.
Tyler: Anyways😐 did y'all call Tremaine to let him know?
Mario: Yea. He knows about the party.
Tyler: Good.
Meanwhile in a small condo in Brooklyn.
Autumn: By?
Byron: Wassup? Where's Milly? You told me she was coming.
Autumn: I did but if I give you the money, can u just go.
Byron: Go where Autumn? WHERE THE FUCK IMA SUPPOSED TO GO!!
Byron knocks over a vase on the floor.
Byron: I GOT THE FUCKING NYPD LOOKING FOR ME EVERY WHERE I GO, MY PARENTS DON'T WANNA SEE ME, I LOST MY BESTFRIEND 7 MONTHS AGO IN A CAR CRASH, MY EX DIED JUST 2 MONTHS AGO, AND THE GIRL I LOVE IS A MINOR!!! SO WHAT THE FUCKKK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?
Autumn: I know your hurt.
Byron: BEYOND THAT SHIT NIGGA AND A PIECE OF MONEY WON'T solve my problems.
Autumn: It helps with rent and it's only enough until you can leave state and start new again.
Byron: Ok but just promise me, I'll get to see Milly.
Autumn: I can't but. I'll make sure she knows you doing well.