The Visit

Later that night they all say their byes to each other.
Autumn: Well that was a nice truth or dare game.
Tt: Very bye t.
T: Mhm by Tt😙😏
As t walks out she does a light twerk for Tt.
Tt: And that my son is how you turn a straight girl into a freak.
Dante: Shutup 😂bye baby.
Jess: Bye ❤
Autumn: See y'all bye Tyler😊
Tyler: Text me later when you gettin ready to go to bed  aight
Autumn Pov: He gets really close to me eyeing me up and down as he says that. I try my best not to kiss him but he's so uggh hommigod 👅👐🏽😩handsome.
Tyler: Bye* He kisses Autumn on the cheek.
Autumn Pov: Ok yup I'm definitely texting him tonite
They arrive at the house with Jess's Mom already there. Btw her name is Ilene.
Ilene: Jess? Oh my goodness dear you look bloated.
Jess: Nice to see you too mom, missed you haven't seen you in a while.
Ilene: Oh pleasure is mine.
Jess whispers to herself: Definetly not mine.
Ilene: Don't you workout anymore?
Jess: I think talking to you every other day is a workout wouldn't u say so as matter of fact talking with Charles is a workout itself.
Ilene: Oh don't be dramatic. Hi Autumn and T . Still presuming to where that thotish clothing i see.
T: Excuse me.
Autumn holds T back.
Ilene: Your excused but seriously why not trying worshipping the Lord for once.
Autumn: What you say because I love the Lord but your going to need him in a few---
T: Lets just leave Jess and her mom alone.
Autumn and T walk out.
Jess: Look mom I'm glad they left so I can-
Ilene: Eww honey have you been taking care of your hair,you have split ends. You want me to wash it.
Jess: MOM! Listen
Ilene: ok what do you want?
Jess: You never ask me how I'm feeling or how I'm doing.
Ilene: Why should I?
Jess: Are u fucking serious right now?
Ilene: Watch your mouth I ain't raisin no hood rat.
Jess: Look my ex just died leaving me with Twins to care for, I'm going to be a single mother ,Byron went missing,
Irene: Woah slow down your pregnant? What the hell there's a thing called protection.
Jess: It was unexpected.
Ilene: Oh my loss child sex is never unexpected. How you think ypu came? Remember plan for everything. You were just being selfish and ignorant. Been hanging around those hoes t and Autumn making you a shameless disgrace to my family. What am I supposed to tell the church.
Jess: THAT YOUR DAUGHTER FOR ONCE IN HER LIFE IS HAPPY. THAT YOUR DAUGHTER HAD THE BEST SEX OF HER LIFE IN A MOTEL IN NEW YORK WITH HER EX. AND THAT SHE ENJOYED EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE HICKIES GIVEN TO HER, EVERY SINGLE MOAN THAT CAME OUT HER MOUTH, AND SHE LOVED IT WHEN HE SWIRLED HIS TOUNGE AROUND AND UP MY VAGINA AND JUST SO YOU KNOW I MIGHT HAVE BACK PROBLEMS AFTER THAT PULL OUT HE DID!
Autumn and T hide in the corner secretly laughing.😂
Ilene slaps Jess in the face.
Ilene: No daughter of mine will talk to me that way and if u think this is ok behavior it is absolutely not. I will not tolerate this. You are in no position to care for two children
Autumn: NAH SHE FOUND A MAN
T: Autumn! Shh
Ilene: Oh you did u know what I knew this would happen that is exactly why you are coming back to Ct with me.
Jess: I'm 17 I turn 18 in three weeks and summer has 8 weeks left last  I checked so I'm staying right here
Ilene: We'll see.
Autumn: Someone's at the door I'll get.
Autumn: Hell-
Mrs. Ramirez: Hi I'm Mrs. Hernandez  Hunter's mother. Have you seen him?