This Can't Be.

Dante: Jess? Are you Ok? Did you know him? Jess? Jess?
Jess Pov: I could hear him talk to me but I couldn't respond. I couldn't get pass the fact that Devonte was no more and he never found it about hi baby. Would he have wanted to be a father? Why do i feel so guilty? This Can't be true.
Jess: I just. I need to go. It was nice meeting you.
And out the door she left.
Milly: Yo by did you see the news?
By: No what happened.
Milly: Its Devonte. He's dead.
By: Wait slow down don't cry. He's what.
Milly: He's gone. He died in a car crash. And I'm sorry I can't.
By: Why? I NOOOOO!!!!

Back at the meet and greet.
Autumn Pov: Cuz. I know I haven't always appreciated and listened to you but I love you.

Aunt Z: We need to go to the hospital right away. I know this is hard but come for me please.
Autumn: I'm good. You go. I'll manage and t can drive if worse comes to that.
Aunt Z: Ok love you.

T: Boo? Jess? You ok?
Jess: No t. What am I going to do? I am 17 years old,pregnant, just loss my baby's father. So no I'm not good. I'm just a teenager not superwoman.
T: All i know is your not alone. If you were you still wouldn't be, because God has you.
Dante: Sorry. I couldn't help but over hear your pregnant and your father's baby well died.
Jess: Now I'm really embarrassed.
Dante: Can I hug you?
Jess: Please.

Byron pov: I disowned you bro and that wasn't right. I'm going to make things up to you. But for now.

Milly: NO!!! BYrOnNnnn!!!!