Dante Pov

I spent the rest of the day hanging out with Jess and I really might love this girl but I still gotta watch my feelings. So right now I'm home.

Dante on the phone: I'm telling you Tyler this girl is really special.
Tyler: Are you sure? I just don't want you to get your heart broken ya know since what happened with simone.
Dante: I'm fine and u shouldn't be worried about my love life worry about yours. Since I can't dictate your love life cause you all the way in Georgia.
Tyler: there just ain't no one special and plus people take me as a game.
Dante: Ya know I got this girl I could hook you up with her name is Autumn. I think you might like her cause the date she recently went on didn't go so well.
Tyler: Aight hook a bro up gimme her number.
Dante: I gotchu. Ugh sorry bro Tt calling.
Tyler: Oh she funny man.😂 tell her I said wassup but make sure you send me that
Dante: Ok.
Dante on phone: Hey Tt wassup? The hospital? Jess? Her friend? Ok does she need me. Then why she call You?
Tt: I don't know maybe u should get your ass over here and see.
Dante: Ok daddy* In sarcastic tone
Tt: That's pops to you.

So I rush to the hospital and I see Tt,Autumn, t, and Jess.
Dante: Hey( he walks up to Jess and kisses her on the cheek) wassup?
Jess: oh I told Tt not to call you it wasn't a big deal it's just my well I guess friend sort of in the hospital.
Dante: Really why?
Jess: Well remember I told you about this girl Alexa and Hunter well it's Alexa in the hospital.
T: Cuz that motherfucker Hunter beat her ass.
Tt: ooh fierce I like.
Dante: I see y'all met.
Autumn: Mhm and I like this girl.
Dante: I knew you would.
Tt: ehh what can I say ima people's person.
T: I'm going to go check for the doctors.
Tt: I'll go help
Dante: Btw. Dad she not gay
Tt: That's what all the ladies say until I get to them. You'll learn.
Autumn😂😂Omg I love that girl.
Jess: Ikr. Where's Alexa?
Autumn: With the doctors.
Dante : So tell me about this son of a bastard Hunter.
Jess: Well----
Autumn: He raped t, got three girls pregnant, is a drug dealer,gang banger,smokes, alcoholic, drug addict, and he is 19. Oh and he's an abuser.
Jess: Well thanks Autumn for that and cutting me off.
Autumn: No problem
Dante: He never touched you right, cause I swear if i see him---
Jess: No babes he tried but it never worked.
Dante: Well let me know if y'all ever in danger I got peoples too.
Tt: Ok the doc said she has a fractured foot from falling but she'll make it.
T: Thank goodness but tbh I think she really needs to stay with us  for the rest of summer.
Jess: Well that decision is going to be up to her.
Autumn: And Hunter. Cause knowing him he won't let her leave.