Find Milly

Mom: Knock, knock. Hey T did Jess come back yet with Autumn?
T: No I think their still on their dates.
Mom: Oh ok whatcha watchin?
T: Stranger Things 2 again but I might take a break.
Mom: oh so you can see Lucas. Autumn told me.
T: That girl can't keep her mouth shut 🤦🏾.
Mom: That's Autumn for ya. Hey did you see Alexa at the funeral.
T: No but it's kinda weird she didn't come I mean her and Devonte were together for a while but oh well🤷🏾.

1 hour later Autumn and Jess arrive back at the house but opened the door to a police officer and Aunt Z crying, so being the nosy people they are, they decide to eavesdrop.
Aunt Z: Look sir I'm not asking for a million dollars, I'm not asking you to climb mt.everest, I'm just asking you to find my girl. She is sick and that sicko Byron proabbly took her.
Police officer: Believe me we are doing everything in our power to find her we have search helicopters almost everywhere but we can't keep looking for her we have other cases.
Aunt Z: Then let me ask you this out of all the cases you have which one Do you believe is the most important. Just think about it what if your girl went missing.
Police officer: I wouldn't sleep I would make sure before I die I do everything I can to find her.
Aunt: Then do the same for me. Find Milly. Find my babygirl.
Police officer: I will try you have my word.
Autumn whispers to Jess.
Autumn: You think Byron did something?
Jess: No, I mean we know him he's basically our brother.
Autumn: yeah but this time I'm not sure. I think something is wrong.😞