Motel(Part 2)

Just in case ya'll wondering what devonte looks like.

Jess Pov: I can't believe I let him get to me again but he is so fine, no Jess no he is a lying bastard and doesn't deserve you at all

Jess speeds up walking because she knows devonte will come looking for her.

Devonte: Jess hold up wait

Jess: Not listening.

Janitor: Hey everything alright its 11:30 at night shouldn't you kids be in bed.

Devonte: Yeah matter of fact we was just getting there sir.

Then devonte wraps his arm around Jess but she shakes it off.

Jess: Your a real dick ya know, if you would've never used your sexy Trey songz intentions we wouldn't be in this situation.

Devonte: I'm not the one who's obsessed over an actor who ain't gon pay attention to you anyways.

Jess kicks devonte in the nuts, runs to the room, and locks the door. Autumn is in the room too.

Devonte: Come on baby I didn't mean it let me in.

Jess: Autumn I can't do this anymore.

Autumn: What he do now, I heard ya'll moaning all the way from the bathroom so what's wrong.

Jess: I can't control myself when I'm around him and plus he's a jerk.

Devonte: I thought it was dick. (Devonte screams)

Jess: Shut up.

Autumn: So your telling me you screaming," Ah devonte baby right there, devonte deeper" isn't nothing.

Jess: You heard me saying that.

Autumn: The bathroom was next door boo.

Jess: Still, I came on this trip for dante not him.

Autumn: Ok fine then you can sleep on the couch, he can get the floor okay better?

Jess: Yes very.

Autumn: Now let him in.

Jess opens the door.

Devonte: Look I apologize for saying that and it wasn't right, you have every right to slap, drop kick, and punch me. I just wanted us to try and work things out but if you wanna go slow that's cool too.

Jess: Devonte you don't get it, I'm not your girl anymore.

Devonte: Soon tho.

Autumn: Okay, look devonte cut the crap and Jess you too, don't pretend ya'll wasn't just having sex a second ago either.

Jess: Correction it wasn't sex, we were okay never mind.

Autumn: Thank you my point let's get to bed.

Devonte mocking jess moaning: Ahh devonte go deeper, fuck you devonte , oh baby please don't stop.

Jess throws a pillow at him.

Jess: Shut up.

Jess Pov: This gonna be the last time I ever let something happen like that.

Autumn: Goodnight ya'll.

'The next morning we get up around 7:00, get breakfast, and on the road by 7:45.

Autumn: How many hours are we from New York.

Jess: GPS says 2 hrs.

Autumn: Okay we may need gas then.

Devonte: Aight I'll pull over in a few. Hey Jess I know last night was hectic but I'll make it up to you.

Jess: D last night was a mistake and 18 years ago when your mom gave birth to you that was a mistake too.

Devonte sucks his teeth and gives Jess a hard cold stare.

Devonte: When I was putting in that work last night you wasn't saying anything oh wait never mind you were calling out my name. (devonte chuckles)

Autumn: Okay TMI, I really do not want to hear about the business ya'll was doing last night.

Jess: Me neither so lets change the subject.

Devonte's phone starts to ring and he answers.

Devonte: Oh Alexa baby, hey I'm on the highway right now can I call u back.

Jess rolls her eyes.

Devonte: Aww baby I miss you too, love you bye.

Jess: I thought never mind.

Devonte: Oh and just so you know I don't really love her.

Jess: Whatever.

We pull over at the gas station.

Jess: Anyone want anything.

Autumn: I'll take a pepsi and cheetos.

Devonte: Oh me too.

Jess: Ok cool.