The motel

( We get to the motel and wait at the check-in desk)

Receptionists: Hello room number 16 right?

Jess: Yes.

So she gave us our keys and we were on our way. The room wasn't that big, there was only a couch, desk, closet, two windows, a TV, and one bed.

Autumn on the phone: Yes Dad we got to the motel but there was only one room......okay my bad but they only had one room or none at all and I know you don't want us going to a ghetto motel either and it's only one night ok love you bye.

Jess: Was that Charles?

Autumn: Yeah always getting on my nerves I'm going to the bathroom.

Jess crawls in the bed with her pajamas on and devonte right behind her.

Jess: Um what do you think your doing?

Devonte: Getting in bed.

Jess: I hope by bed you mean floor.

Devonte chuckles : yeah you funny.

Jess: Ha, Ha nope you funny.

Jess turns over and devonte wraps his arms around her, kissing her neck.

Jess: Devonte stop.

Devonte: Come on you know you like that.

Devonte goes under the covers and starts licking her thighs up and down, then pulls her shorts down, then her panties. Jess moans devonte's name louder and louder to the point where the neighbors know his name.

Jess: Ok devonte I think we should stop, we broke up, and you have a girLFRIEND!!!

Jess: Ohh devonte please keep going!!!, why you do this to me, deeper right there baby.

Devonte and Jess both moan until Jess slaps Devonte and walks out of bed to go find autumn.